Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 3!

Hi dudes/dudettes.

I'm just here to update the scenario regarding myself and Justenough215's matchups.

Once again, time zone difference is hurting myself and my opponent. He is usually on at around 2am my time, and I only, once in a while, am on at that time. Its becoming increasingly difficult to arrange a time suitable for both of us.

Yeah, thats the update.

Goodbar is two and one now? I hope that means Goodbar and I next round. I wanna trounce the kid with the huge thread!

I might have a huge thread but I'm just a really small timid little guy typing behind a computer screen...=[
(i'm making you overconfident is it working)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I might have a huge thread but I'm just a really small timid little guy typing behind a computer screen...=[
(i'm making you overconfident is it working)
Bolded for truth.

Are there a lot of battles to be done this round? We've got to show that Wi-fi CAN actually battle guys :D Everyone should get their matches done right now >:]

Pablo if everyone (lol like it would ever happen) finishes their matches early would a new round be posted early?

PS Sorry Goodbar.

Surf116 and I are trying to set up a time... we were supposed to battle today, but he never responded to my PM =/

still trying to contact him

Just posting to confirm my 3 - 2 win against shadowbulba (he fled).

It was a pretty messy battle. Close though, I don't quite know why he fled, I thought I was toast. GG though shadow.

You shouldn't give up, there's still prizes to be won, just loosen up and have a fun time battling. It screws over other people too somewhat when you drop out like that

Yeah don't be a pussy shadow. I mean its not like you have to battle me or anything next round right? Plus your kida screwing over every one else involved. You can just sign up and be like....oops I don't want to anymore.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Gonna try and get our match done today, since I'll be away Sunday getting Darkrai.

EDIT: Lost 5-0, I'd picked one Pokemon which didn't have the correct moveset by mistake (I had two of the same type, and got the wrong one) so my team didn't have what it needed. I dunno if a rematch is possible with the correct team, or we'd have to change to an entirely new team

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I got my ass kicked by Spannertastic.

I give up on the tourney.

haha, ive lost all of my matches as well, but seriously, im playing for fun, the little loser prizes are just a consolation, but hey, its all about the fun, and really, I know most of the people in this tournament can easily beat me no problem, but its all about having fun :P

Gonna try and get our match done today, since I'll be away Sunday getting Darkrai.

EDIT: Lost 5-0, I'd picked one Pokemon which didn't have the correct moveset by mistake (I had two of the same type, and got the wrong one) so my team didn't have what it needed. I dunno if a rematch is possible with the correct team, or we'd have to change to an entirely new team
Sorry but a rematch can't happen, I had the same thing happen to me last tournament, but nothing one can do about it :(.

Just posting to let you know that gura pm'de me. But I'm probably going to continue to be free when others are busy and occupied when others are free. So my matches will most likely always be completed on Sunday.

Termed and I have been playing PM tag but I'm sure we'll battle before the deadline :)

edit : I beat Termed 5 - 0.
Good game Termed :D

Me and BAM fought our match earlier, but due to some wifi problems, our match was DC'ed right in the middle of the match. We both are unsure whose fault it is that caused the DC to occur. We discussed the possibility of a rematch, but decided against the rematch since it would possibly lead to more hax and/or DC's.

At the time of the DC, we were both down by one poke (although we both had pokes that would die on a switch due to SR). He crit'd on my mixed wall that caused big problems for me, but I played on it. Later, when his physical sweeper was up against my Lead, my dad called me away to do an errand for him. There was a long halt, and the DC occurred during that period. At first, I was thinking he DC'd since I was making him wait for too long. However, he said it was wifi's fault. I believe BAM for this event since a DC occurred beforehand, right when we were beginning the battle (our leads didn't even show up on the screen yet <_<). Case in point, wifi sucks.

Acknowledging ilikerice's post.

Anyways, I sent him my support for why I think I would've won, and he replied with:

Looks like on either situation, I would've lost <_<. The crit on [Pokemon] costed me the match I suppose. I was going to explode with Pokemon]. I posted my support on the tourny topic. So from a prospector's point of view, it would be my fault :(
I can send you what I send him if you'd like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)