Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 4!

Pedro says he is from Peru right? We are in the GMT-5 timezone then and it is 8:22 pm right now.

Edit: Although this board seems to be 6 minutes ahead of my clock =/

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I won, kinda a -meh- game, despite the 87.18% chance he had at killing my guy, he failed to :(

And a kinda useless flinch near the end of the game.

Also, note for Pablo. I won't be here for the whole next week, will probably be back on Monday, so that might be tight, but I guess that's my only day I can battle.

Whoever battles me in the next round, please take this into consideration.

Thanks.

Not to mention the 5 or so d/ces we had before we could actually start the game, lol. I think that cost me the game, as we had to replay the same moves after one d/c. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to have some better luck next round.

Final score was 3-0. Oh, and I didn't record the battle after the d/ces. I figured we'd never actually finish so I just shut off the cam. -.-

hmm well i wonder where he went lol. oh well we have like another 3 days to get this done so whatever it'll happen eventually lol :P

Pedro says he is from Peru right? We are in the GMT-5 timezone then and it is 8:22 pm right now.

Edit: Although this board seems to be 6 minutes ahead of my clock =/
Same here, and I'm pretty sure mine's right, they need to fix that...

Btw JerryBeans went on vacation and he'll miss next week, but he'll be back in time for the finals if he makes them, if he loses he's 3-2, unless someone can fill in for him or something

pedro your never on when i can battle :P its 11:39 pm my time and im headed out for the night... we'll battle sometime later. tomorrow perhaps?

edit : :( and now you've logged off lol oh well

You have another time o.o... you few minutes after my post =[... but I know the problem I only check my Inbox =[... so I see 0 and I think "He isn't here" but afterthat when I see the post >>... but well, you only post and afterthat you close the webpage or I don't know =[

Hopefully, me and Ghandi can battle today :/. If I leave before he gets on, I'll probabally have to forfeit the ONE match where I finally finished my team.

Actually I think that happened in the first round, DBR and johnxkid switched opponents, so shouldn't matter this time hopefully?

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Except there is a big difference between the first round and the fourth round.

The pairs both have different scores and can alter the outcome of the top16. I wouldn't switch until Pablo returns and says it's fine.

well ThePunnisher lives in Germany and I live in California, and aparently he can't stay up past 9pm so we are gonna battle tomorrow.

I forfeit my match.

I won't be able to battle in time for the deadline due to an impending death in my family has sapped my will to battle.

Possibly won't be up to battling next week either... but we'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)