Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 4!

yay pedro lets battle. add tommy's diamond FC ill see you on wifi.

edit : it says your reading this thread pedro :| lets do this! xD

Well nice Battle Guraboy GG =D, wait for me to clone your Drowzee please, don't go or we can meet again who knows when >>

Ah crap. I just lost to ambervoid 4-0 becasue i accidently tought to wrong moves to 2 different pokemon

Won 1-0. BY 23 LOWLY HIT POINTS.

Oh man when I fully para'd near the end I started shouting like a madman.

One hell of a gg man.

well the time zone difference is really making things hard to battle. it seems like thepunnisher is only available to battle me between 2am and 7am. i told him i am able to battle everyday between 12pm and 1am, a thirteen hour window, but for some reason its not enough

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pablo was at world's, and hasn't returned yet... :| Pablo where art thou?

Also I PM'd you Pablo /activity

Bam and I are never on at the same time. Does anyone else have the same record as us? That way we could switch without messing up the scoring.

I just got back, got delayed one day because of stupid Tropical Storm Fay. I'm having a really difficult time right now but everything will be up and running by tomorrow, with a deadline of Thursday to Sunday 31st of August. This new Round will be the last one, before the Top 16 Cut.

I just got back, got delayed one day because of stupid Tropical Storm Fay. I'm having a really difficult time right now but everything will be up and running by tomorrow, with a deadline of Thursday to Sunday 31st of August. This new Round will be the last one, before the Top 16 Cut.
TOP 16 CUT! ZOMG O_O i have to win my next battle if i want any chance... cant wait for my net opponent :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)