Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 5!

DawnBringer said:
Yes, talking shit is someone showing signs of weakness.
Anyone who has read my posts in Congregation or knows why I was ICBB last month knows I'm fucking insane. The normal laws of psychology need not apply to I.

None the less, I'd say we both feed off fear.

Tuskate you better win so I can slay you in the finals.

Ugh I just looked at Surf116's profile.

He's hasn't been online since the 17th. I really hope we can get this battle done. I'll pm him and whatnot just to cover my activity bases.

Ugh that coinflip is gaaaaaaaaaaaaay. But I can live with it I guess...as long as it's still possible for me to make it into the top 16. Is that still possible for somebody who's 2/2?

I lose my wifi on September 1st, so I have to quit this tourney. I could still face my current opponent but there is really no point. Lets say I beat them, then they lost for nothing. I'm pretty sure he'd prefer a free win anyway.

I lose my wifi on September 1st, so I have to quit this tourney. I could still face my current opponent but there is really no point. Lets say I beat them, then they lost for nothing. I'm pretty sure he'd prefer a free win anyway.
But if you quit now, then you can't get any prizes at the end.

5 JerryBeans Smogon (3/1) vs. ThePunisher Smogon (3/1)

Pablo - I'm probably not going to be available for this match since I'll only have today/tomorrow to complete it, so I'm going to give ThePunisher the win. If I slip into top 16, (assuming this round lasts a whole week) I'll be back in time to play my match.

No love for me? I'll PM Bam, later, now that I'm actually waking up on time, we should be able to battle soon.

Confirming it, both of us had equal hax :P. I had multiple crits and he got the crit and confusion at the right time.

GG.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great game. I'll see if my memory prevails like the battle against goodbar, where I remembered 21/23 turns of the battle.

Once again, like Goodbar...I could have won it there and he crit me, lol... :D

5 JerryBeans Smogon (3/1) vs. ThePunisher Smogon (3/1)

Pablo - I'm probably not going to be available for this match since I'll only have today/tomorrow to complete it, so I'm going to give ThePunisher the win. If I slip into top 16, (assuming this round lasts a whole week) I'll be back in time to play my match.
This round is lasting till Sunday so you may be able to finish it anyways.

And DBR I deserved that hax ?_?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ran from Lorelei when it was 5-3 her, gg.

Anytime I use a poke with "cro" in the name I get critted after setting up :'( oh well.

bobdigsea has PM'd me before and we have been trying to set up a time for us to battle together. but we still haven't been able to battle yet... kinda makes me upset >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)