Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 TOP 4!

Pablo, I think the best time for the next tourney would be mid december. That's when a lot of people (myself included) who has little or no wifi at school, will be home with wifi.

Also...Ugh tough call. THB and Benny in the finals. I'm gonna give the win to THB however.

Dawnbringer - I know your better then everyone here on Smogon, but do you ever not feel like putting your two cents in?

Well when Bentendo can battle with me, I'll be ready ^^. Sorry Bentendo if I don't send you a PM but I have a problem with this pc =[... so i only can post here

Yuck just played the most horrible match ever :P

Lost 0-3

For some reason i wasnt on my game today :(

GG Dude and good luck in the finals! ^^

Hora for TheHuntBegins. I hope you win, so I can say I beat the winner haha.

Good luck in the finals, it will be a hard match to win for sure.

Congratulations to TheHuntBegins ^^

Well Bentendo and I will play on Weekend or if he can battle before weekend I'm ready ^^

Lost to Pedro, his team was my kryptonite. =[ He won 3-0 with mad hax on my side.

As for the finals... Vote for Pedro!

Fuck. Shit. Sad Ambitions. Ben, you where supposed to win! O wells.

Its Hunting season in Pablo's tourny now....
Haha, it's all good. I'm still happy I got in top 4. :)

I'll also have vids of all my battles up after the tourney. I'll probably put up all my battles up to Pedro, and I'll put in my battle with Pedro after the tourney, that sound good?

Well guess my vote is for Pedro now, I kinda had a feeling he'd win. I realized a few days ago he was number 38 or something on the standard ladder, which is pretty decent.

PS: me too kara <3

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Finals should be interesting. I have no allegiance though. THB or Pedro should record it, it would be great to watch two great battlers go at it.

A preview?

We are finally down to the Last 2.

The Undefeated Peruvian Dream (8-0) vs Peter The Headhunter (7-1)

Will the Hunter become the hunted? Or will the Hunter add a another trophy to his wall?

Stay tuned.......

Oh man I wish the announcer guy was still alive =[

"In a world where pokemon battles are entertaining, live two non-american challengers whose lives will change forever. Rob Schneider stars as Peter and Pedro in Now is Your Chansey Wifi Tournament (rated PG-13)"

THB who did you lose to again?

THB - I thought you were from england, my bad ?_?, i'm not even positive why I thought that but...anyways lolk and GL to both of you guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)