Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 TOP 8!

Wowzers, Ambitions, just when I think you can't talk shit anymore...you come through buddy!

Sorry Ben. You shall be overthrown like British King Longshanks by the the greatest of all Scotts, William Wallace. Ambitions is William Wallace.

Which by extension makes Ambitions...

Miltonic and I fought a great match, I won 2-0. If there wasn't that bit of hax in the beginning, it certainly would have been closer. gg!

Despite Garchomps now Uber status, this tournament started with it as an OU, and will finish with it as OU, so don't be afraid to use Garchomp in your battles.

Tommy - JerryBeans

2-1

Came back with a couple of Haxy moments for the win. It felt like i was battling my own team with slight diffrences xD Good Game Dude.

I saw the win in my eyes, but then the two moves I needed to win both missed, and then my remaining team died. But hey, it happens. Guraboy won, good luck in your future matches. It was a good game, we both played pretty solid.

Thank you pablo/kara for hosting/organizing/dealing-with-all-the-bs and having epic tournaments, you don't get at much appreciation as you should, I'll be looking forward to your future tourneys, I had a lot of fun in this one =)

Excuse my double post but I felt the need to bump this thread Pablo/any one else who cares to see the outcome of Bentendo's and I battle.

I hate to throw the towel in on this tournament, but it looks like I have to. Bentendo and I have been battling for over 90 min, and I only have a very slight chance at winning at this point in the battle. I really hate to quit, but this battle could go on for 2 hours and Bentendo's team really does deserve the win.

A Fire Fang miss in the beginning skrewed me over, but hax is part of the deal.

Goodluck Bentendo.

It shows 1 hour, 22 minutes and 19 seconds on the captured video thing. Some longggggg battle. Wowee. To be fair, Hypnosis missed right when Fire Fang missed, so whatever. A few times my Pokemon were fully paralyzed when I could have killed one of your's. T_T

Very long game. Good game though.

Yeah no doubt. Hax o rama. You deserver the win though. We both had a counter to every Pokemon on our teams, but you (Bentendo) managed to slowly eradicate my team.

Hope you don't think I'm that big of a dick for making you battle me for 90 minuets of shear switching over and over.

I really liked your team though I'll say that much haha. I'll be routing for you.

Sounds like someone got their cocky-ass whooped?
At least my cocky ass got its act together and battle my opponent sir bringer of light.

I'm fucking stoked I made it this far anyway. Top 8 out of near 60. Fuck yeah. I'll still be cocky and for a reason. I'm Ambitions...mo fucka.

Meh, it could have gone either way. I was waiting for the perfect time to bring in my late game sweeper, and I was going to plan on waiting for Light Screen to die out and then U-turn out with Scizor to that last Pokemon. lol

Don't worry about the 90 minute battle, it's part of the game. Your team was pretty cool too, and thanks. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)