Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Two questions; What can i trade for your hp ice Poipole? and.. Is it possible for me to request a shiny jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 terrakion in gen 7? Sorry new here :)

UPDATE

Shiny Azelf

Timid

TID: 65026
SID: 59822
OT: Anthony

31/24/30/31/31/31
-Extrasensory
-Nasty Plot
-Uproar
-Swift

also erasmus , i spent like 5-6 moon balls on this thing. would you mind for your trade, giving me all moon balls instead of the other balls i mentioned?​

Hey sorry my email notifications aren’t working. Yes all moon balls should be fine!

i should be able to trade in like about an hour if you are avalible.
Actually that sounds great. Honestly I forgot what all I requested. How many moonballs do I owe you? I think I have 10 left but I would like to keep 1 for myself if I have enough for you.

Also if I trade you a shiny I hatched would you be able to tell me my TSV from that? Or do I need software for that

Hi, sorry I didn´t reply earlier. I was busy with other projects, but now I started on that Ducklett. So far I have one with HP Fire, but with crappy IVs (only 2 are 31, the rest somewhere between 10 and 20). I will continue breeding for the best IV set and then let you know when it´s ready, ok?

Hi, sorry I didn´t reply earlier. I was busy with other projects, but now I started on that Ducklett. So far I have one with HP Fire, but with crappy IVs (only 2 are 31, the rest somewhere between 10 and 20). I will continue breeding for the best IV set and then let you know when it´s ready, ok?
sure thing!

Hi there. Thanks so much for the last trade! Take your time on the cresselia. I know it's hard to finally encounter it plus the RNG.

I was wondering in the meantime if I could make a shiny egg request. Unfortunately I think for the one I want it will need it's HA but IV's don't really matter since I plan to level it to 100. I can supply a parent with the HA proper pokeball type and 4 egg moves and nature. If my TSV egg doesn't come up with HA I have a back up parent I can trade you.

Let me know if you have time for this. Hopefully it's on a close frame!

Hello!! What can I trade you for your Salamence, Charizard ( the one with the Red as OT) or an RNG request? I can give you apricorn balls and almost all breedables with matching balls.

Felixx

I'm back.
hey still looking for a bold softboiled cleffa, I only really have a few competitive 5iv dream ball mons to offer tho, (buneary, snover, mawile, eevee, shellos)

would really appreciate having that exclusive tutor move

Last edited:
Hey so this popped up in my feed. Is this real and if so could you make this available in your shop in the future?

TL DR you can glitch VC gold and silver to get shiny celebi and since crystal is out they lifted the transfer ban on celebi.

Hey so this popped up in my feed. Is this real and if so could you make this available in your shop in the future?

TL DR you can glitch VC gold and silver to get shiny celebi and since crystal is out they lifted the transfer ban on celebi.
yes this is totally real! Shiny celebi is now legal! I'll be adding it to my shop as soon as i am able to get it! its just gonna take some time as i am playing through crystal 2 times, and i am taking my time. If you want to get it from me, you will have to wait a bit, but i will be able to get it for you. however some people already have one on their shop so if you don't want to wait, you can get them from them!

yes this is totally real! Shiny celebi is now legal! I'll be adding it to my shop as soon as i am able to get it! its just gonna take some time as i am playing through crystal 2 times, and i am taking my time. If you want to get it from me, you will have to wait a bit, but i will be able to get it for you. however some people already have one on their shop so if you don't want to wait, you can get them from them!
Awesome sounds great! Also was wondering if my TSV is doable for a shiny egg with HA. Or if no HA is available I can do a different parent. I can supply parents for the eggs.

Hey nevermind on the shiny egg TSV request. With some persistence of hatching i got my shiny i needed on the 795th egg! (the first shiny didn't have HA for pixelate)

I'm currently hosting my first ever give away so if you want, check out my thread for a free shiny sylveon battle ready! and for you if you want a different item besides PP max just let me know since you've been such a great trade partner.

Also another request I was wondering if I could get that shiny Azelf in a moonball! Not sure what you would want for it. I can breed you something or do another apricot ball. I'm not really sure what nickname I want yet but no rush on it since I don't know the nickname yet.

Minor Update
updated my gen 2 pokemon with some better versions from my gold game. Also added a glitched celebi while i work on getting the crystal one.

Shiny Lugia

Nature & IVs Can be done on request!
Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

TID: 37763

-Mud Slap
-Dragon Breath
-Zap Cannon
-Whirlpool

Shiny Ho-oh

Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Curse
-Swift

Shiny Entei

Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

-Headbutt
-Endure
-Dig
-Curse

Shiny Raikou

Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

-Zap Cannon
-Mud Slap
-Endure
-Swift

Shiny Suicune

Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

-Curse
-Mud Slap
-Swift
-Whirlpool

Shiny Celebi

Up to 6 guaranteed ivs!

(This celebi was aquired and made shiny in gold and silver via ACE. This was NOT caught in crystal version. I am currently still working on that one.)

-Swift
-Sweet Scent
-Defense Curl
-Mud Slap​

Hello again! I am very interest in the following pokes

Shiny double-edge body slam pinsir
body slam shiny salamence (defog its not necessary, i can do it myself in my ultra moon)
shadow female adamant mawile
shadow mr mime
shadow hypno
shadow jolly farfetch'd

I have appricorn balls from my newly ultra moon and can look if any friend have more, let me know if you are interest :)

Last edited:
i wanna apologize for the inactivity. Life has been pretty hectic and i haven't had that much time to get the various request i have done. I still plan on getting them all done, but if you are no longer interested in what you asked for (like tsv breeds and the like), please let me know.

i wanna apologize for the inactivity. Life has been pretty hectic and i haven't had that much time to get the various request i have done. I still plan on getting them all done, but if you are no longer interested in what you asked for (like tsv breeds and the like), please let me know.
What do you want for the mewtwo i requested?

for those wondering, this trade thread is not dead. i just have been really busy with school and other work. I haven't really been able to play much pokemon, so I can't really do much for trade request. I am sorry to those i promised TSV breeds. I don't know if i'll be able to get them to you guys soon. for those who still want them, please let me know and i'll try and get to them when i am able.

for those wondering, this trade thread is not dead. i just have been really busy with school and other work. I haven't really been able to play much pokemon, so I can't really do much for trade request. I am sorry to those i promised TSV breeds. I don't know if i'll be able to get them to you guys soon. for those who still want them, please let me know and i'll try and get to them when i am able.
If you want tell me what appricorn balls you want for the pokes i requested to look for them from friends, dont want to rush you we can trade when you can just to know because it may take some time to find them

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Inkblot!

I’m very interested in this Pokémon:

Altaria, Impish

30/31/31/19/31/30
-Double Edge
-Body Slam
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance

Feel free to CMT to see if there is anything you like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)