Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

It did! Thanks. :)
Do you want the parent? You can have it as i have a bunch of them.
i saved an egg for myself for breeding later! so its all good. I will try and get your other egg soon! i have another person asking for a TSV breed, and their egg is next. I need them to supply a parent so i can't get the next egg for you till that is taken care of.

i saved an egg for myself for breeding later! so its all good. I will try and get your other egg soon! i have another person asking for a TSV breed, and their egg is next. I need them to supply a parent so i can't get the next egg for you till that is taken care of.
Don't worry. Take as long as you need, i can wait. Thanks again.

Yeah sure i can breed that c: if you want anything else on my list let me know, i also have a couple of legendaries if you're interested? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mmmNeh3cAhyIjUPSHcpLH3VlpYVaiTTo8er6QrlSzpE/edit#gid=4345830
I am really only interested in breedables as I tend to want to get my legendaries on my own. there is a personal sense of accomplishment when i get them on my own. I only ask for legendaries when there is nothing else available.

Last edited:
I am really only interested in breedables as I tend to want to get my legendaries on my own. there is a personal sense of acomplishment when i get them on my own. I only ask for legendaries when there is nothing else available.
Alright sure, ill get to breeding then. I'm also interested in your shadow lugia D: i have apricorn balls but if you want something from my list that's fair game. Can i offer you 2 for 1 for semi rights?

Alright sure, ill get to breeding then. I'm also interested in your shadow lugia D: i have apricorn balls but if you want something from my list that's fair game. Can i offer you 2 for 1 for semi rights?
Sure. I'll let you know what else I want in a bit.

Hello again! May i ask for 2 shadow pokes? (timid shadow butterfree and jolly shadow dragonite) I can offer legit appricorn balls (snaged from a friends playthrough) or some new lv 1 pokes

I think fast & Love. I also Used a lot of my friend balls on that Buzzwole, so maybe some of those too.
Ok, i will give you one fast and one friends ball, also by any change do you happen to have shadow adamant marowak or shadow adamant beedrill and hordels jolly elekid with its elemental punches?

UPDATE

Shiny Azelf

Timid

TID: 65026
SID: 59822
OT: Anthony

31/24/30/31/31/31
-Extrasensory
-Nasty Plot
-Uproar
-Swift

also erasmus , i spent like 5-6 moon balls on this thing. would you mind for your trade, giving me all moon balls instead of the other balls i mentioned?​

Hey I can give you apricorn balls!

My TSVs are 1913 and 2732.

The shinies I am currently looking for that can be obtained from eggs are

Chingling
Murkrow
Horsea
Etc.

My TSV is 2207 and 2957 respectively, if you need anything hatched i'm available to hatch it. Just let me know what you want though so we can trade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)