Metagame np: SS DOU Stage 3: Awful Ever After | Urshifu Single Strike Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Nice! I know it was banned already, and this is my first reply to all forums (i'm new here) so i'm sorry if i'm not supposed to be replying but, i'm aware of urshifu's reason to be banned. Wicked Blow in my opinion is the most broken part, more than Unseen Fist. If you have bulk up on your set and set it up once, even Pokémon that resist a hit (unless they are double-resistant) can potentially get OHKO'd.

+1 252+ Atk Choice Band Urshifu Wicked Blow vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Togekiss on a critical hit: 252-297 (67.3 - 79.4%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Just an example of how broken it is.
I’m surprised you managed to use Wicked Blow after using Bulk Up on your Choice Band Urishifu.

I’m surprised you managed to use Wicked Blow after using Bulk Up on your Choice Band Urishifu.
I realized that after i made the post, my bad. But i mean, a +2 would still have a similar power. And boosting it's defense would possibly make it survive long enough to get to +2. Sorry for being stupid lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)