np: SS UU Stage 5: Change is Gonna Come (Diggersby & Venusaur BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion

Hello again all,

As everyone is surely aware, we've had some changes. The Isle of Armor DLC expansion pack has dropped and we have a lot changes to the tier.

There have also been new moves added, as well as the release of Galarian Slowbro (who is currently OU). If you're curious about anything, our good pal and UUPL host TPP did an exceptional job putting together a great resource in the OP of the OU metagame discussion thread. Obviously a lot of it is OU centric, but still useful for us.

Most notably, we have received a lot of new moves as well as all the NFE Pokemon added through the expansion. A lot of great Pokemon will be dropping at the end of the month as well. So look out for that!

And with that...

Last edited by a moderator:

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
To start things off, Accelgor will be stepping down from UU Council. He's been a great member and we'll miss him dearly :psycry:

We will be adding Lilburr as a rotating Council member. Welcome! :psyglad:

Onto what everyone has been waiting for...

With the way Pokemon is handling DLC and bringing back Pokemon that were victims of dexit, Smogon will be tiering NFEs that get released into PU and going from there. As such, we have Chansey. Chansey will absolutely rise to OU in usage in no time, but we do not want to wait for that.

The UU Council has voted to ban Chansey.

Amane Misa's vote will be edited in once she submits it, but it's been over 24 hours and the outcome won't change.

Chansey does Chansey things. Its bulk is absolutely obscene. If you aren't a choiced Fighting-type, you won't be knocking it out. It has its issues for sure, due to Knock Off and a lack of an offensive presence, but those are nothing compared to what Chansey can do. Even right now, Chansey feasts on this metagame. Chansey has a ton of tools, most notably is its newest tool, albeit one that it's had before; Teleport. While Wish and Teleport are not compatible at the same time, it is not issue for Chansey. Teleport is an incredible tool for Chansey to utilize, grabbing free turns for all of the great offensive breakers we have in the tier. Teleport Chansey is the momentum grabber; it's near impossible to OHKO and brings in the breaker of choice incredibly safe. On top of Teleport, Chansey makes great use of things like Counter and Thunder Wave right now. This metagame is incredibly offensive, and these moves feast against anything that isn't a Choice Band Pangoro. Traditionally useful moves such as Toxic, Heal Bell, and Wish are all incredibly too, of course. There is so much Chansey can do, even for teams that aren't full on stall. It is nonsensical how good it is.

As such, we will be banning Chansey from UU. If Marty or The Immortal could ban Chansey from UU on PS whenever they have the time, would be appreciated.

I've been play-testing a couple of of the new NFE Pokemon and, so far, I think Porygon2 is a very strong pivot in this metagame. You can easily hot-swap this for the now-banned Chansey.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Recover
- Teleport/Foul Play
- Ice Beam/whatever move is meta
- Thunder Wave/Toxic​

As a TelePivot, Porygon2 functions similarly to the more popular Chansey. Like Chansey, Pory2 can switch into most Special attacks in the metagame (bar Keldeo and Expanding Force Indeedee); however, it does boast several differences over Chansey:
  • With Trace, Pory2 counters Chandelure. Most Chandys are Flash Fire, so its natural immunity to Ghost and new immunity to Fire means most Chandy sets can't hurt it bar Trick. This gives it a leg up over Chansey since Chansey is set-up bait for SubCM Chandelure, theoretically.
  • Pory2's movepool allows it to also offensively pressure switch-ins. Ice Beam is most notable since it aces Noivern and many popular Special Grass-types. Foul Play can be used to pressure a bunch of Physical threats and Polteageist too.
  • The EVs on Pory2 are highly customizable to tackle threats on either side of the spectrum. For example, going from 4-64 EVs in Def allows it to survive a +2 252 Atk Barbaracle Liquidation and KO back with Foul Play after Tracing Tough Claws (creds to Estarossa ).
As a fun aside, here are some calcs with Pory2 vs. Polteageist.

Assuming White Herb Polteageist
+2 0- Atk Porygon2 Foul Play vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Polteageist: 244-288 (93.4 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
+2 252 SpA Polteageist Stored Power (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Porygon2: 155-183 (41.4 - 48.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Of course, the biggest benefit for Pory2 is its ability to safely bring powerful threats, such as Barraskewda and Machamp, in. The following gameplay is of a low-ladder match, but it still adequately demonstrates how seamless the TeleDuck -> power threat chain is. Go to Turn 13 to see what I'm talking about.

My intention was not to say the Pory2 is better than Chansey. Rather, Pory2 can be hot-swapped for Chansey on various builds. Ultimately, it highlights a bigger problem of slow Teleports into big wallbreakers. Previous TelePivots had a number of limiting factors that prevented them from being consistent, most notably the lack of raw defensive stats. TeleEgg and TeleDuck's bulk and reliable recovery makes this strategy more consistent by increasing the number of free switch-ins for TelePivots. The strategy's ability to remove a lot of risk with bringing in big wallbreakers like Machamp or Skewda leads me to believe that it might be unhealthy for the metagame.

Hope this was informative. Try some TeleDuck and have fun with it.

Last edited:

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
1592686962009.png

1592686969405.png

1592686976869.png

1592686985036.png

Alright since Chansey has been finally banned, I'd like to give my two cents on some changes we got in the tier recently..

Rillaboom @ Life Orb / Terrain Extender
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Grassy Glide
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
It's kind of interesting to think about Rillaboom which was basically pure trash a month ago and is now on of the biggest threat in the tier. While Choice Band and Choice Scarf sets are nice, I trully think that SD Rillaboom with its brand new toy Grassy Glide is its best set. Grassy Glide is a bless for Rillaboom and one of the best priority in the game so far which allows Rillaboom to revenge kill almost any Pokemon which doesn't resist to it. After a single SD and with LO, Rillaboom is able to muscle through a lot of Pokemon, even when they resist to it. For example, Lucario and Darmanitan are almost guaranteed to be OHKO by it. Heres a quick example of Rillaboom is action. Obviously there is some checks like Noivern which is a fantastic answer to it but also Golisopod which can revenge kill Rillaboom thanks to First Impression. Weezing-Galar is also a solid answer to it. On the other hand, I can't deny the fact that Rillaboom is insanely good in this metagame and the fact that he provides an amazing support to some Pokemon thanks to the Grassy Seed. If you read the most recent "Council Minutes" made by Adaam, you have probably seen that this issue has been raised by some of us. Thanks to the Grassy Terrain and the Grassy Seed, Pokemon such as Necrozma and Reuniclus become ever better to the point that some of us believe that Necrozma which has been a bordeline case for a long time may be now a bit too good and too versatile to handle for the tier. Necrozma was already an insane threat being able to act as an offensive Stealth Rock setter, a setup sweeper with either Calm Mind, Rock Polish + Weakness Policy, Dragon Dance or even some underrated set like SD Adrenaline Orb but now with the recent changes it can run some lure like Power Herb + Meteor Beam which basically OHKO the classic defensive Incineroar but also CM + Grassy Seed which can be really hard to beat.

Barraskewda and Vaporeon both got Flip Turn which is actually a nice addition to their movepool. While it's not easy to fit Flip Turn on Vaporeon because it kinda has a 4 MSS (Wish / Protect / Scald + 1 move between Toxic, Heal Bell, Ice Beam, Haze and now Flip Turn), I can't deny this move brings to Vaporeon a way to act like Clefable in OU with Wish + Teleport. Lilburr talked about it on discord alongside Machamp and this core works pretty nicely. On the other hand Barraskewda gets a way to act as a strong pivot with its Choice Band which is super nice even though people tend to run more Water-type immunity which sucks for Barraskewda since it can break threw neither pivot on Pokemon such as Vaporeon or Mantine.

Triple Axel is a real buff for Tsareena which allows it to pressure Noivern but also Grass-types such as Celebi, Roserade or Vileplume. However it's actually quite hard to hit 3 times with this attack so keep that in mind when you're playing with it. Since you have 90% to hit each time, it basically means that you have 81% to hit 2 times and 72.9% to hit 3 times (so it's almost like hitting a Focus Blast). I personally think that the best moveset of Tsareena at the moment is Rapid Spin / Power Whip / Triple Axel + a filler like Knock Off or U-turn for utility or High Jump Kick if you want to be able to punish a bit more Incineroar.

Golurk @ Spell Tag / Colbur Berry
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Poltergeist
- Stone Edge / Dynamic Punch / Close Combat
Poltergeist is a super nice addition to both Golurk and Runerigus but Golurk benefits more of it since it's a more oriented Stealth Rock setter. Thanks to this new strong Ghost-type STAB, Golurk can really pressure way more Pokemon than before. I've seen some people running AV set or Choice Band set to abuse of Ground+Ghost coverage and I can't deny that Golurk has a better niche than before and it's a viable offensive Stealth Rock setter at the moment to the point that I've seen way more people using Snarl over Poison-type STAB on Toxtricity in order to punish Golurk and Runerigus. Let's wait and see how this will lead us..

Yes, Rillaboom is a real threat and it has some great partners too.

Like Dhelmise!

Dhelmise @ Life Orb
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef
Adamant nature
- Grassy Glide
-Poltergeist
-Steel Roller / Anchor Shot
-Swords Dance / Rapid Spin

Under grassy terrain, this thing has an incredibly powerful triple STAB combo coming off an impressive attack stat. IoA has blessed it with a physical ghost move worth using and some of the strongest priority in any tier. Steel Roller is a one off nuke that removes terrain, which is situational against opposing terrain abusers. But otherwise, Grass/Ghost has excellent offensive coverage. Last slot can be used to bolster its sweeping capabilities or provide some utility in hazard removal.

Sadly, Incineroar walls you completely unless you want to give up that last slot for Liquidation or Rock Slide.

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Another day, another post and today I'd like to talk about a Pokemon I mentionned in my last post : Necrozma.

For those who are new to the tier, Necrozma has been one of the most dominent threat since its introduction last march. It quickly imposed itself as a top threat thanks to its great bulk coupled to its ability Prism Armor which allows it to handle a lot of hits and therefore to act as a threat in most of its roles. Moreover, the addition of Dragon Dance in this generation to its movepool allows it to be way more versatile than last gen since it can now run way more effectively physical sets. To summarize, Necrozma can be played as an offensive Stealth Rock setter (with 2 or 3 offensive moves) or as a setup sweeper with either Calm Mind, Rock Polish + Weakness Policy, Dragon Dance etc.. However while it was always a top threat the council didn't decide to take action against it. But something change recently and some sets are really pushing over, Necrozma's potential to the point that that some council members would like to vote on it. Personally, while I asbolutely agree that Necrozma is even better than before and way more threatening right now with its sets with Grassy Seed / Electric Seed, I also think that we should wait at least the next shifts since we're going to get so many new Pokemon in the tier. Now, let's dive into the issue..

Necrozma @ Electric Seed / Grassy Seed
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 16 SpA / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rock Polish / Heat Wave / Morning Sun
- Stored Power
- Earth Power

First of all, I'd like to shoutout Amane Misa and Donphantastic who first talked about this set. I just "improved" the classic max spa + max speed spread of Misa for something a bit better which allows Necrozma to setup with more ease. 16 SpA allows Necrozma to OHKO Doublade after a Calm Mind (shoutout Donny P.) while 188 speed allows it to outspeed Jolly Bewear/Incineroar and Timid Sylveon. The remaining EVs are dumped into the bulk.

Not gonna lie I trully think this set of Necrozma is borderline broken in the current metagame. Electric Seed / Grassy Seed allows Necrozma to be insanely hard to revenge kill on the physical side while Calm Mind allows it to increase its special stats. Stored Power is as dumb as you may think once you're setupped. Last slot really depend of what you want to do : Rock Polish increase Stored Power and allows Necrozma to outspeed even Choice Scarf Darmanitan, Heat Wave allows Necrozma to punish Escavalier and Bronzong who can otherwise check this set pretty well. Last but not least Morning Sun allows Necrozma to mess up a bit better bulkier builds which lack of (p)hazing.

To showcase this set heres some replays :

Replay 1 : Quianominorleo vs. Moutemoute
Replay 2 : La Piraterie vs. Moutemoute
Replay 3 : Timochyuk vs. Moutemoute
Replay 4 : Moutemoute vs. madog1418
Replay 5 : Moutemoute vs. TheFlawlessWin

As you can see Necrozma is really nasty in those replays. Obviously it needs some support like a terrain inducer such as Rillaboom or Pincurchin but also some teammates to cover its flaws (something to take care of Escavalier / Bronzong if you don't run Heat Wave for example). But overall I found it really good in most scenarios especially in mid/late-game once the opponent's has been weakened. Feel free to try this set and make your own opinion on it. See ya !

Last edited:
Another day, another post and today I'd like to talk about a Pokemon I mentionned in my last post : Necrozma.

For those who are new to the tier, Necrozma has been one of the most dominent threat since its introduction last march. It quickly imposed itself as a top threat thanks to its great bulk coupled to its ability Prism Armor which allows it to handle a lot of hits and therefore to act as a threat in most of its roles. Moreover, the addition of Dragon Dance in this generation to its movepool allows it to be way more versatile than last gen since it can now run way more effectively physical sets. To summarize, Necrozma can be played as an offensive Stealth Rock setter (with 2 or 3 offensive moves) or as a setup sweeper with either Calm Mind, Rock Polish + Weakness Policy, Dragon Dance etc.. However while it was always a top threat the council didn't decide to take action against it. But something change recently and some sets are really pushing over, Necrozma's potential to the point that that some council members would like to vote on it. Personally, while I asbolutely agree that Necrozma is even better than before and way more threatening right now with its sets with Grassy Seed / Electric Seed, I also think that we should wait at least the next shifts since we're going to get so many new Pokemon in the tier. Now, let's dive into the issue..

Necrozma @ Electric Seed / Grassy Seed
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 16 SpA / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rock Polish / Heat Wave / Morning Sun
- Stored Power
- Earth Power

First of all, I'd like to shoutout Amane Misa and Donphantastic who first talked about this set. I just "improved" the classic max spa + max speed spread of Misa for something a bit better which allows Necrozma to setup with more ease. 16 SpA allows Necrozma to OHKO Doublade after a Calm Mind (shoutout Donny P.) while 188 speed allows it to outspeed Jolly Bewear/Incineroar and Timid Sylveon. The remaining EVs are dumped into the bulk.

Not gonna lie I trully think this set of Necrozma is borderline broken in the current metagame. Electric Seed / Grassy Seed allows Necrozma to be insanely hard to revenge kill on the physical side while Calm Mind allows it to increase its special stats. Stored Power is as dumb as you may think once you're setupped. Last slot really depend of what you want to do : Rock Polish increase Stored Power and allows Necrozma to outspeed even Choice Scarf Darmanitan, Heat Wave allows Necrozma to punish Escavalier and Bronzong who can otherwise check this set pretty well. Last but not least Morning Sun allows Necrozma to mess up a bit better bulkier builds which lack of (p)hazing.

To showcase this set heres some replays :

Replay 1 : Quianominorleo vs. Moutemoute
Replay 2 : La Piraterie vs. Moutemoute
Replay 3 : Timochyuk vs. Moutemoute
Replay 4 : Moutemoute vs. madog1418
Replay 5 : Moutemoute vs. TheFlawlessWin

As you can see Necrozma is really nasty in those replays. Obviously it needs some support like a terrain inducer such as Rillaboom or Pincurchin but also some teammates to cover its flaws (something to take care of Escavalier / Bronzong if you don't run Heat Wave for example). But overall I found it really good in most scenarios especially in mid/late-game once the opponent's has been weakened. Feel free to try this set and and make your own opinion on it. See ya !
I do agree with a lot of your points, Necrozma has always been a potent sweeper in the tier and has a versatile option of set up moves like rock polish, calm mind, and dragon dance as well as other sets like stealth rock + 3 attacks. My view is that it should be held off voting on it until after the tier shifts in 10 days, as rillaboom is definitely going to OU and there will be many mons dropping to the lower tiers that can check Necrozma. The absence of a great setter in rillaboom and potential incoming mons like mimikyu and krookodile will definitely restrict necrozma a little. However, there is still a chance that it will be broken even after the shifts, so i would definitely support a vote on it. But for the time being, even though it is threatening, I'd wait and see for the tier shifts to happen before a vote takes place.

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Felt like touching on a few Pokemon I've used that got released/buffed with the Isle of Armor. I'm personally very excited for the incoming tier shifts and can't wait for a big shakeup, but as of right now, here are some cool sets.

Offensive Porygon2
:ss/porygon2:
Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball / Tri Attack
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover
https://pokepast.es/db196c2bb60e15ca

P2 was a really cool addition to the tier, and its defensive sets featuring Trace give it a lot of cool utility and enable it to act as a sturdy check to the likes of Toxtricity, Rhyperior, and Sylveon. With this offensive set, though, I've found P2 to be a very capable tank, still easily coming in on established powerhouses like Rhyperior and Noivern and then firing off surprisingly strong attacks thanks to Download usually boosting its Special Attack. It achieves a lot of impressive offensive feats, like:

+1 252+ SpA Porygon2 Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Solid Rock Rhyperior: 235-277 (54.1 - 63.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ SpA Porygon2 Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Cobalion: 182-215 (56.1 - 66.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ SpA Porygon2 Shadow Ball vs. 212 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Doublade: 290-342 (92.9 - 109.6%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
+1 252+ SpA Porygon2 Tri Attack vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Wash: 175-207 (57.5 - 68%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ SpA Porygon2 Tri Attack vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Weezing-Galar: 246-291 (73.6 - 87.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
+1 252+ SpA Porygon2 Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 304-358 (94.1 - 110.8%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

Definitely not the strongest mon, but combining its offensive potential with its ability to easily switch into some otherwise highly annoying Pokemon makes it pretty cool.

Flip Turn Vaporeon
:ss/vaporeon:
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 22 Spe
- Scald
- Flip Turn
- Wish
- Protect
https://pokepast.es/d97575295bf6861e

This one is pretty cool, even if simple. Vaporeon acts as a great check to the likes of Keldeo, Incineroar, and Golisopod, turning them into pretty easy momentum while passing absolutely gigantic wishes to its teammates - Machamp in particular is a fantastic recipient, with the added longevity making it much easier to play aggressively with it early game. It also allows you to pivot out of certain switchins early game, like Roserade and Celebi, to bring in a teammate like Noivern or Incineroar that can appropriately handle them. Losing out on Heal Bell sort of sucks, but I paired this with an Aromatherapy Roserade to make up for that loss, and it hasn't let me down at all yet.

Expanding Force Indeedee
:ss/indeedee:
Duality (Indeedee) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Expanding Force
- Hyper Voice
- Mystical Fire
- Trick
https://pokepast.es/837fef7b79651643

This thing is a massive nuke, though it can certainly struggle in a lot of matchups so I'm less sold on it. Fitting this thing on a team with something like Pangoro is probably ideal, but I didn't come here to give good teams and I've mostly just been experimenting so don't shoot me for mine being bad :[

252 SpA Choice Specs Indeedee Expanding Force (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Rhyperior in Psychic Terrain: 372-438 (85.7 - 100.9%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Indeedee Expanding Force (120 BP) vs. 68 HP / 0 SpD Araquanid in Psychic Terrain: 259-306 (88 - 104%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Indeedee Expanding Force (120 BP) vs. 0 HP / 172 SpD Assault Vest Copperajah in Psychic Terrain: 119-141 (30.9 - 36.6%) -- 64.8% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Indeedee Expanding Force (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Reuniclus in Psychic Terrain: 188-222 (44.3 - 52.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Indeedee Expanding Force (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mantine in Psychic Terrain: 246-289 (65.7 - 77.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Indeedee Expanding Force (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Escavalier in Psychic Terrain: 114-135 (33.1 - 39.2%) -- 12.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Indeedee Expanding Force (120 BP) vs. 212 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Doublade in Psychic Terrain: 192-227 (61.5 - 72.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It's very weak to Incineroar - getting the Hyper Voice predict right helps a lot but it's not like this tier is super short on things that can tank a specs Hyper Voice once they realise you're locked into it. It can also struggle with AV Raj and Escavalier a little bit, but they really don't take the hit particularly well so that's less important. In matchups without Incineroar or Umbreon, switching into Indeedee can be nigh impossible; Bronzong is about the only thing that can tank repeated Expanding Forces without being immune to it. Unfortunately Incineroar is on literally every team so idk if I can really say Indeedee is a destroyer of world just yet.

Some closing thoughts; Rillaboom is extremely stupid, Necrozma is somehow even dumber, Reuniclus is a bit iffy and, if my experience in roomtours is anything to go off, Palossand will save this tier single-handedly. Mienshao's gonna be cool too. Hope you're all enjoying the DLC meta o/

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Something I didn't really touch much on in my initial post about my thoughts on the Isle of Armor changes came heavily in part to the moves. Despite how on the surface, things don't particularly seem like they've changed too much, I would like to discuss a few of these moves and give my thoughts on how I think they'll affect the metagame.

1: Flip Turn

:ss/barraskewda::ss/milotic::ss/vaporeon::ss/keldeo::ss/blastoise:

Our resident waters all now have access to a pivoting move, giving them valuable momentum in the face of adversity. On the surface, this doesn't seem like too big of a problem, as Flip Turn itself is a relatively standard pivoting move that's even weaker than U-Turn/Volt Switch. What about it makes it so significant? The answer lies in the Pokemon that got it.

On the defensive end of things, Vaporeon and Milotic are definite winners. Something that definitely held them back to a degree before was how they were a momentum sink; as soon as you swapped them in, you had to fold momentum in order to soak a hit and punish set-up. However, now they finally have an option that allows for them to compliment Bulky Offense to great effectiveness and not simply be Balance exclusives. Going into your Rotom is no longer is as safe of an option, as doing so can lead to you being put in a severely disadvantageous position; whereas in the past, simply soaking a Toxic was annoying, but still favored the Rotom player. For Vaporeon specifically, it's been stated several times on how it can mimic Wishport Clefable due to its low speed and access to a momentum move, however, it cannot be understated how huge this actually is. Being able to freely (almost entirely) heal your Incineroar or Weezing is an absolute boon, and given Vaporeon's incredible synergy with Incineroar, it's even more huge. Blastoise also greatly likes it as a Rapid Spinner, making its defensive sets also not fold momentum. Overall, Vaporeon, Blastoise, and Milotic were greatly buffed with the addition of momentum to their kit even though, as Lily stated, it is kind of hard to fit it onto their sets.

On the offensive end of things, Barraskewda and Keldeo are also benefited from the addition of Flip Turn, albeit to a lesser extent. Barraskewda benefits a ton more because of its blistering speed tier and its more prediction reliant nature. Keldeo not as much, though. While being able to scout the Noivern and Celebi switch-in is pretty good, Icy Wind is still a pretty good punish anyway, and when you're in with your Keldeo, you want to do damage anyway.

:ss/gastrodon::ss/toxicroak:

These mons also benefit from Flip Turn, but primarily due to the fact that they are immune to it. They are able to fully capitalize on an attempt to switch-out and either get important chip damage on a Pokemon, heal, or have setup fodder; the latter especially, as Toxicroak's Poison/Fighting STABs are absolutely godlike against the tier, and definitely has a niche. It's not really of giant significance, but these mons do have a teensy bit more of a place now.

Overall, Flip Turn is a pretty big shake-up to the tier, especially to Bulky Offense.

2: Grassy Glide

:ss/rillaboom:

What's that? Grassy Surge Rillaboom is a threat in UU? Huh, what's that? We should give it a 70 BP priority move that's STAB, terrain boosted, and puts an emphasis on its raw power more effectively?

Yikes. Banded Rillaboom and SD Rillaboom are... way better, and they're hell of wallbreakers. On top of having Knock Off, Superpower, and U-Turn and a respectable base 85 speed, this thing is a menace and a half. No other users can really use this move efficiently, but Rillaboom abuses it to all hell and is a phenomenal cleaner, too.

3: Scorching Sands

:ss/incineroar::ss/arcanine:

Not really of much significance, honestly. Incineroar getting it doesn't really mean much to it, since it usually runs Physical variants and would have to forego one of its 4 valuable moveslots to hold it (even Overheat doesn't really have room for it). CC outclasses it offensively, as well.

Arcanine's pivot set, contrarily, might like having access to it. It's not really a giant deal, but getting a shot at burning Rhyperior/Gigalith while getting some valuable chip damage on it is pretty nice for the teams that run it. Though, it has pretty similar issues to Incineroar in regards to liking its moveslots and not particularly needing Scorching Sand's utility.

When Palossand drops, though, it will be much, much more of a significant move in the tier.

4: Triple Axel

:ss/tsareena::ss/cinccino::ss/hitmontop:

Tsareena is the main winner of Triple Axel, as thanks to its access to it, it's now able to thrash Noivern on the switch. It is mainly only consistent on fringe Scarf variants, but I can see Triple Axel being a good way to catch Noivern switch-ins to its standard pivot variants by surprise. Probably isn't worth foregoing High Jump Kick in most circumstances, though.

Cinccino is a mon that's sort of interesting with Triple Axel, too, but not really. I would even say it isn't really worth much of anything toward its already very fringe viability. Being able to run it with Technician to get an effectively 180 BP Ice move is cool, but there's not really much to get from it, since it's still hard walled by Steel-types and can just hit Noivern with Rock Blast anyway.

Hitmontop likes it; fwiw, I can see AV being kinda cool with it, more specifically. Access to Triple Axel (Technician boosted or otherwise) definitely gives it more of an edge against grasses like Roserade and Celebi, and more of a threatening option against Flygon and Noivern. AV Spin + Triple Axel gives it an option as a fringe Fighting support, but I don't really think it's worth much, either, especially with the potential drops coming soon. I'm pretty sure Mienshao would outclass it in every way regardless.

5: Expanding Force

:ss/indeedee::ss/raichu-alola:

Expanding Force is a terrifying force from Indeedee's Specs variants, but as Lily said, we have an incredibly huge force in the form of Incineroar that's being run so much that it's not nearly as scary of a win-con. On top of the fact that natural Hyper Voice switch-ins exist pretty much everywhere, I don't really think Indeedee will be that bad. I won't echo anything that's been said about it already; it'll be definitely better, but not the dominating force it was in RU.

While Alolan Raichu certainly works to a much greater consistency on Electric Terrain squads, it still has a fantastic base 110 speed tier that, most prominently, outspeeds Heliolisk and Cobalion. Raichu, unlike Indeedee, is also able to more efficiently punish Incineroar with access to Surf/Focus Blast, and its Electric STAB is also fantastic. Raichu can definitely go in with Hazard support, too, but it isn't as great as it is on Electric Terrain.

6: Rising Voltage

:ss/pincurchin::ss/raichu-alola:

Yikes 2: Electric Boogaloo. Pincurchin and Raichu, on the contrary, I am much, much more concerned about, at least until we get Palossand due to the lack of good Electric immunities in the tier outside of Rhyperior and Flygon (kinda).

Pincurchin definitely likes the powered up STAB move, making it much less passive as a whole. It might be a cooler suicide lead for that reason, albeit still sort of fringe. On Terrain Offense, though, it'll definitely be pretty solid, especially thanks to its ability to stack Spikes for Raichu and Necrozma.

But, for the next week or so, Rising Voltage from Raichu specifically is a much more potent, active threat. This is hugely because of the fact it has access to Nasty Plot and access to Grass Knot/Surf to thrash Ground switch-ins, as well as Surge Surfer to improve its already great speed tier. Honestly, even with Palossand, Raichu looks like an amazing win-con, as it still has Surf to smack it sideways after some chip damage. I don't necessarily think it'll be broken, but Electric Terrain offense is very, very legit right now, especially with the horrifying menace that is Seed Necrozma. Honestly, I could see it even being comparable to the menace of Sun to a degree, though I don't really know if that's an apt comparison as we've only had this for a bit under a week. But, from what I've tried, it's pretty good.

--

Overall, even without the DLC mons, our meta got hugely, hugely shifted with the advent of the DLC moves and NFEs such as P2 and Scyther. Things are going to be shaken up a lot more when the drop comes to fruition, but for right now, we definitely got a ton to experiment with, and I'm excited to see what's to come!

Last edited:
1592986159046.pngSlowbro could be a great addition to uu with choice specs quick claw quick draw combo
1592986316433.pnglycanroc dusk is a great mon. it deals with volc easily and could threaten noivern lucario with cc heliolisk incineroar and more with its good speed tier and band and lo sets
1592986460307.pngtentacruel is a great option for rapid spining away hazard and a good mon
1592986563479.pngSD BP BP BP BP
1592986607916.pngthis mon is a threat with the addition of close combat it threatens alot of mons with its scarf , regenerator and life orb sets beats incineraor lucario

1592986738068.pngEnjoy uubl
1592986773424.pngi dont know if this mon will drop but if it does defensive teams and stall could and probably will rise
1592986844720.pngSheer force plus LO on this thing makes it a threat with a high attack and speed tier. i fell like this will hover around ru and uu
1592986953845.pngkrookodile is gonna love this tier with scarf moxie and intimidate rocks and taunt. incredible mon rn
1592987021258.pngdownload agillty could be a threat aswell as specs adaptabillity
1592987087029.pnganyone for gigalith and dog duo could do some work??
1592987133412.pngpretty much the same as tentacruel
1592987185371.pngA nice prankster mon for screening the likes of barbaracle etc

1592987226900.pngthis mon has all round good stats with illusion which is nice
1592987310797.pngSCRAppY SpECS OR LO
1592987356303.pngsets up rocks immume to water good with gigalith good mon

1592987436813.pngsets up rocks i guess
1592987463506.pngmagneton has so many sets for it but sadly no hp fire to trap the likes of scizor coballion etc
1592987610834.pngscyther is officially threatening with dual wing beat and boots

1592987643690.pngguts is very good here as is scarf moxie but i dont know if this will be uu
1592987710438.pngif this is uu its gonna be a threat in so many ways
1592987780530.pngspeed boost is do gonna put in work in this tier imo

Something I didn't really touch much on in my initial post about my thoughts on the Isle of Armor changes came heavily in part to the moves. Despite how on the surface, things don't particularly seem like they've changed too much, I would like to discuss a few of these moves and give my thoughts on how I think they'll affect the metagame.

1: Flip Turn

:ss/barraskewda::ss/milotic::ss/vaporeon::ss/keldeo::ss/blastoise:

Our resident waters all now have access to a pivoting move, giving them valuable momentum in the face of adversity. On the surface, this doesn't seem like too big of a problem, as Flip Turn itself is a relatively standard pivoting move that's even weaker than U-Turn/Volt Switch. What about it makes it so significant? The answer lies in the Pokemon that got it.

On the defensive end of things, Vaporeon and Milotic are definite winners. Something that definitely held them back to a degree before was how they were a momentum sink; as soon as you swapped them in, you had to fold momentum in order to soak a hit and punish set-up. However, now they finally have an option that allows for them to compliment Bulky Offense to great effectiveness and not simply be Balance exclusives. Going into your Rotom is no longer is as safe of an option, as doing so can lead to you being put in a severely disadvantageous position; whereas in the past, simply soaking a Toxic was annoying, but still favored the Rotom player. For Vaporeon specifically, it's been stated several times on how it can mimic Wishport Clefable due to its low speed and access to a momentum move, however, it cannot be understated how huge this actually is. Being able to freely (almost entirely) heal your Incineroar or Weezing is an absolute boon, and given Vaporeon's incredible synergy with Incineroar, it's even more huge. Blastoise also greatly likes it as a Rapid Spinner, making its defensive sets also not fold momentum. Overall, Vaporeon, Blastoise, and Milotic were greatly buffed with the addition of momentum to their kit even though, as Lily stated, it is kind of hard to fit it onto their sets.

On the offensive end of things, Barraskewda and Keldeo are also benefited from the addition of Flip Turn, albeit to a lesser extent. Barraskewda benefits a ton more because of its blistering speed tier and its more prediction reliant nature. Keldeo not as much, though. While being able to scout the Noivern and Celebi switch-in is pretty good, Icy Wind is still a pretty good punish anyway, and when you're in with your Keldeo, you want to do damage anyway.

:ss/gastrodon::ss/toxicroak:

These mons also benefit from Flip Turn, but primarily due to the fact that they are immune to it. They are able to fully capitalize on an attempt to switch-out and either get important chip damage on a Pokemon, heal, or have setup fodder; the latter especially, as Toxicroak's Poison/Fighting STABs are absolutely godlike against the tier, and definitely has a niche. It's not really of giant significance, but these mons do have a teensy bit more of a place now.

Overall, Flip Turn is a pretty big shake-up to the tier, especially to Bulky Offense.

2: Grassy Glide

:ss/rillaboom:

What's that? Grassy Surge Rillaboom is a threat in UU? Huh, what's that? We should give it a 70 BP priority move that's STAB, terrain boosted, and puts an emphasis on its raw power more effectively?

Yikes. Banded Rillaboom and SD Rillaboom are... way better, and they're hell of wallbreakers. On top of having Knock Off, Superpower, and U-Turn and a respectable base 85 speed, this thing is a menace and a half. No other users can really use this move efficiently, but Rillaboom abuses it to all hell and is a phenomenal cleaner, too.

3: Scorching Sands

:ss/incineroar::ss/arcanine:

Not really of much significance, honestly. Incineroar getting it doesn't really mean much to it, since it usually runs Physical variants and would have to forego one of its 4 valuable moveslots to hold it (even Overheat doesn't really have room for it). CC outclasses it offensively, as well.

Arcanine's pivot set, contrarily, might like having access to it. It's not really a giant deal, but getting a shot at burning Rhyperior/Gigalith while getting some valuable chip damage on it is pretty nice for the teams that run it. Though, it has pretty similar issues to Incineroar in regards to liking its moveslots and not particularly needing Scorching Sand's utility.

When Palossand drops, though, it will be much, much more of a significant move in the tier.

4: Triple Axel

:ss/tsareena::ss/cinccino::ss/hitmontop:

Tsareena is the main winner of Triple Axel, as thanks to its access to it, it's now able to thrash Noivern on the switch. It is mainly only consistent on fringe Scarf variants, but I can see Triple Axel being a good way to catch Noivern switch-ins to its standard pivot variants by surprise. Probably isn't worth foregoing High Jump Kick in most circumstances, though.

Cinccino is a mon that's sort of interesting with Triple Axel, too, but not really. I would even say it isn't really worth much of anything toward its already very fringe viability. Being able to run it with Technician to get an effectively 180 BP Ice move is cool, but there's not really much to get from it, since it's still hard walled by Steel-types and can just hit Noivern with Rock Blast anyway.

Hitmontop likes it; fwiw, I can see AV being kinda cool with it, more specifically. Access to Triple Axel (Technician boosted or otherwise) definitely gives it more of an edge against grasses like Roserade and Celebi, and more of a threatening option against Flygon and Noivern. AV Spin + Triple Axel gives it an option as a fringe Fighting support, but I don't really think it's worth much, either, especially with the potential drops coming soon. I'm pretty sure Mienshao would outclass it in every way regardless.

5: Expanding Force

:ss/indeedee::ss/raichu-alola:

Expanding Force is a terrifying force from Indeedee's Specs variants, but as Lily said, we have an incredibly huge force in the form of Incineroar that's being run so much that it's not nearly as scary of a win-con. On top of the fact that natural Hyper Voice switch-ins exist pretty much everywhere, I don't really think Indeedee will be that bad. I won't echo anything that's been said about it already; it'll be definitely better, but not the dominating force it was in RU.

While Alolan Raichu certainly works to a much greater consistency on Electric Terrain squads, it still has a fantastic base 110 speed tier that, most prominently, outspeeds Heliolisk and Cobalion. Raichu, unlike Indeedee, is also able to more efficiently punish Incineroar with access to Surf/Focus Blast, and its Electric STAB is also fantastic. Raichu can definitely go in with Hazard support, too, but it isn't as great as it is on Electric Terrain.

6: Rising Voltage

:ss/pincurchin::ss/raichu-alola:

Yikes 2: Electric Boogaloo. Pincurchin and Raichu, on the contrary, I am much, much more concerned about, at least until we get Palossand due to the lack of good Electric immunities in the tier outside of Rhyperior and Flygon (kinda).

Pincurchin definitely likes the powered up STAB move, making it much less passive as a whole. It might be a cooler suicide lead for that reason, albeit still sort of fringe. On Terrain Offense, though, it'll definitely be pretty solid, especially thanks to its ability to stack Spikes for Raichu and Necrozma.

But, for the next week or so, Rising Voltage from Raichu specifically is a much more potent, active threat. This is hugely because of the fact it has access to Nasty Plot and access to Grass Knot/Surf to thrash Ground switch-ins, as well as Surge Surfer to improve its already great speed tier. Honestly, even with Palossand, Raichu looks like an amazing win-con, as it still has Surf to smack it sideways after some chip damage. I don't necessarily think it'll be broken, but Electric Terrain offense is very, very legit right now, especially with the horrifying menace that is Seed Necrozma. Honestly, I could see it even being comparable to the menace of Sun to a degree, though I don't really know if that's an apt comparison as we've only had this for a bit under a week. But, from what I've tried, it's pretty good.

--

Overall, even without the DLC mons, our meta got hugely, hugely shifted with the advent of the DLC moves and NFEs such as P2 and Scyther. Things are going to be shaken up a lot more when the drop comes to fruition, but for right now, we definitely got a ton to experiment with, and I'm excited to see what's to come!
Scorching Sands also gave both Ninetales and Charizard Ground-type coverage, which has been fun to use on Sun teams. I’ve also been enjoying Scorching Sands on defensive Claydol.

Also with Tsareena I’ve been Rapid Spinning with HDB on the switch to outspeed Noivern and kill it with Triple Axel that way.

Last edited:

Slurpuff @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Drain Punch
- Facade

Grassy Seed + grassy terrain allows Slurpuff to directly activate his object and talent at the same time. It's like Hawlucha, but in UU with belly drum.
With the +1 in def, you can survive many things you can't OHKO after a belly drum or with a priority:
252+ Atk Doublade Iron Head vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 194-230 (63.3 - 75.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Cobalion Iron Head vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 156-186 (50.9 - 60.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (in case of the rare Chople Berry)
16+ Atk Escavalier Iron Head vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 188-224 (61.4 - 73.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4+ Atk Rhyperior Earthquake vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 120-142 (39.2 - 46.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Pangoro Bullet Punch vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 106-126 (34.6 - 41.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
0 Atk Bronzong Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 180-212 (58.8 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Moreover, with grassy terrain, you have now some sort of passive recovery
This Slurpuff's set is really powerful under screens

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1138716460

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Slurpuff @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Drain Punch
- Facade

Grassy Seed + grassy terrain allows Slurpuff to directly activate his object and talent at the same time. It's like Hawlucha, but in UU with belly drum.
With the +1 in def, you can survive many things you can't OHKO after a belly drum or with a priority:
252+ Atk Doublade Iron Head vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 194-230 (63.3 - 75.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Cobalion Iron Head vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 156-186 (50.9 - 60.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (in case of the rare Chople Berry)
16+ Atk Escavalier Iron Head vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 188-224 (61.4 - 73.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4+ Atk Rhyperior Earthquake vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 120-142 (39.2 - 46.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Pangoro Bullet Punch vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 106-126 (34.6 - 41.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
0 Atk Bronzong Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 180-212 (58.8 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Moreover, with grassy terrain, you have now some sort of passive recovery
This Slurpuff's set is really powerful under screens

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1138716460
Something you should realise is that with a lack of Sitrus Berry, a few of these KOs will actually Knock Out Slurpuff (particularly Doublade).

Jade

why are girls?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
So normally I would post only the mons that we got specifically, but with the shifts coming out, I figured that I might as well just post every OU mon that dropped to a lower tier. I'll probably edit this to look prettier later. Here are the shifts for July:

UU:
Aegislash moved from OU to UU
Blissey moved from OU to UU
Clawitzer moved from OU to UU
Cloyster moved from OU to UU
Comfey moved from OU to UU
Conkeldurr moved from OU to UU
Dragalge moved from OU to UU
Druddigon moved from OU to UU
Exploud moved from OU to UU
Grimmsnarl moved from OU to UU
Hatterene moved from OU to UU
Heracross moved from OU to UU
Jirachi moved from OU to UU
Klefki moved from OU to UU
Krookodile moved from OU to UU
Kyurem moved from OU to UU
Lycanroc moved from OU to UU
Lycanroc-Dusk moved from OU to UU
Mienshao moved from OU to UU
Mimikyu moved from OU to UU
Palossand moved from OU to UU
Poliwrath moved from OU to UU
Porygon-Z moved from OU to UU
Scolipede moved from OU to UU
Seismitoad moved from OU to UU
Sharpedo moved from OU to UU
Skarmory moved from OU to UU
Slowbro-Galar moved from OU to UU
Slowking moved from OU to UU
Starmie moved from OU to UU
Talonflame moved from OU to UU
Tentacruel moved from OU to UU
Terrakion moved from OU to UU
Tyranitar moved from OU to UU
Zoroark moved from OU to UU

RU:
Bouffalant moved from OU to RU
Exeggutor-Alola moved from OU to RU
Lurantis moved from OU to RU
Luxray moved from OU to RU
Politoed moved from OU to RU
Sandslash-Alola moved from OU to RU

NU:
Miltank moved from OU to NU

PU:
Dedenne moved from OU to PU
Dunsparce moved from OU to PU
Emolga moved from OU to PU
Exeggutor moved from OU to PU
Golduck moved from OU to PU
Kangaskhan moved from OU to PU
Lickilicky moved from OU to PU
Lilligant moved from OU to PU
Lopunny moved from OU to PU
Lycanroc-Midnight moved from OU to PU
Marowak moved from OU to PU
Pinsir moved from OU to PU
Sandslash moved from OU to PU
Shuckle moved from OU to PU
Stoutland moved from OU to PU
Tauros moved from OU to PU
Wigglytuff moved from OU to PU

Welp
So normally I would post only the mons that we got specifically, but with the shifts coming out, I figured that I might as well just post every OU mon that dropped to a lower tier. Here are the shifts for July:
Welp, there goes any semblance of an ordered tier XD With so may stuff coming down I am wondering if they will balance each other out

And finally, Ttar has fallen from it's spot as an OU only pokemon

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
At work and so don’t have time to discuss this in detail, but based on the sheer magnitude of the post-DLC shifts, the council is currently discussing returning UU to beta for a stretch until the new metagame settles. Basically this would mean doing a series of council-based voting slates rather than public tests to rapidly move things into and out of UUBL in an attempt to quickly settle the meta. Stay tuned for more details.

In all seriousness, I have to agree with the idea of reverting back to beta for a little bit. There’s simply way too many (powerful) drops to account for that appeared all at once.

I’m particularly scared of SubTox Aegi, Specs Kyurem, the boat load of screens HO teams thanks to Grimmsnarl, and SD Scolipede.

It’s sad to see Tyranitar finally drop to UU after all this time, but I don’t see it being all that broken in UU tbh unless I’m proven otherwise. A lot of Pokémon in the tier can check it, like Cobalion, Intimidate Krookodile, the newly dropped Conk, Machamp, hell even the newly-UU Scyther heavily chips it with U-turn unless Scarf/+1 Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)