That is all I want
[insert fancy YouTube channel intro here] Greetings, Pearl here. I'll be this tier's leader alongside Hogg from here onward. First of all, and as most of you know already, Mamoswine moved up in the most recent batch of quick-changes. That aside, nothing else of value was gained or lost. On top of that, the hidden abilities for the Alolan starters have been officially released, but overall they seem very unlikely to impact the tier in a major way. Considering that we're currently in a period of relative stability, we've decided to proceed with another public suspect test...
That's right! I'm pretty sure that most of the people who keep tabs on the tier were able to see this one coming from miles away, and here it is. Mega Slowbro (Slowbronite) was originally banished very early on in the tier's existence due to its ability to single handily win a huge amount of games with its Calm Mind set (sometimes with Iron Defense as well). However, UU has changed a lot since then, and it is undeniable that we're now much better equipped offensively to deal with this Pokemon. It could still prove to be an issue considering its wide array of options and gargantuan physical bulk coupled with the set up options and an immunity to Critical Hits, but only time and experience can tell how this one will develop.
With that said, the ladder requirements for this suspect test will be the following:
- A minimum of 40 games played on the suspect ladder, and
- A minimum GXE of 80.
- Members of the UU Council may qualify with:
- 30 or more games played on the suspect ladder with a minimum GXE of 80
- At least one "decent quality" NP post (decent quality is to be determined by the tier leaders).
- Players with recent official tour success in the meta may also qualify with these reduced requirements.
- Any player with a top 8 finish in the most recent iteration of an official SM UU tour may vote in a suspect test after playing a minimum of 30 games on the suspect ladder, with a minimum GXE of 80. Qualifying tours include UU Majors, UU Open, UU Ladder tour and UU Championships. Only the most recent iteration of the tour qualifies.
The ladder will be going up tomorrow, March 10th, in approximately 24 hours and will be up till March 18th.
Eyan and The Immortal I was told that I should bug you guys to set the suspect ladder up. Thank you a lot in advance!