NU Double Battle Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a team for a gimmick Tournament I am hosting on a different Server, and I know it is an extremely unpopular metagame, but here goes:

Furret (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Atk / 84 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Follow Me
- Helping Hand
- Protect
- Sucker Punch

Charizard (M) @ Petaya Berry
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Air Cutter
- Dragon Pulse
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind

Furret here is used only to keep Charizard alive for as long as possible. Charizard uses Tailwind, and then proceeds to sweep.
Furret also can be extreely annoying for opponents, once they realise that Furret is Protecting Charizard, they will target Furret, where he will use Protect...

Magneton @ Lum Berry
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 108 SDef / 148 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Magnet Rise
- Signal Beam/Substitute

Magneton is a very good pair with my main sweeper: Whiscash. He takes out Grass types with HP Ice, and discharges to sweep. He also will use Magnet Rise to avoid Whiscash's owerful STAB Earthquake.

Whiscash (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Anticipation
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Waterfall

ah. DD Whiscash, the bread and butter of my team. Whiscash uses Dragon Dance until Satisfied, then Earthquakes or Rock Slide's to sweep, or uses Waterfall on specific enemies...

Gardevoir (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Def / 200 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Heal Bell
- Icy Wind/Will-o-Wisp
- Psychic
- Wish

Gardevoir is my supporter, she will wish to heal allies, or Heal Bell away status. Icy Wind also provides multi-target damage, and slows opponents down, while Psychic is used for STAB.

Drifblim (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Aftermath
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SDef / 176 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Air Cutter
- Baton Pass/Icy Wind
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

The Hot Ghost Balloon. Drifblim is used to SubSweep and/or Baton Pass Substitutes.

well... that's my team! It's not much of a strategy except orbiting around Whiscash and Charizard... but it seemed to work well.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Please expand your descriptions as they're definitely not up to rule 3:

RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)