Tournament NU Ghosting Tour- 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Want to remind people today is the day to update your posts with any extra players you picked up + your team names, or else you'll find tomorrow your team isn't in. I'll tag specifics:

Holiano

Also, today I'll be putting free agents on teams together, so I'll let you know who you guys are teaming with today.

PQD

I COULD BE BANNED!
Holiano is disconnected right now so I'll substitute him to give the team name: Les Nudistes
The extra player we asked to play with does not want to participate to the tournament, so we don't add any player to the team previously given.
Yoshizilla315 GW.

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Match ups were created by GW, he didn't rig anything since we got MUd with one of the best teams in the tour lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dog Warriors vs. team Use Uber code billw1319ue for 15$ off your first ride

SilvDioSealemoleIsAwesome03 vs. er is mis met een computer

RNGTRASHTALKER vs. cb jose altuve cadets

Montego Babies vs. AMQPL3 Will Never Happen

Team Drain Punch the Gurdurr vs. People with at least 2 PO trophies + Hassin and Melle

yung dagger dicks vs. REIS DO PELADO BRASILEIRO

Team jon vs. team rozes probably created SD Iappa Incineroar

Name : Nuclear Qwilfish 2.0 vs. The Supreme Coven.

Les Nudistes vs YES

Team PiEXLPOUD vs Dead Simulator

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Deadline is 9/30/18 at 11:59 EDT

Remember captains to schedule, and have fun!

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader

Last edited:

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
Also, if your English is horrendous and it’s easiest to upload in another language, it is fine as long as I am able to recognize that the video/log is indeed about ghosting. Holiano

Last edited:

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Hey so so far none of these games are completed, and I'm a little pissed off that none of you have been able to get them done. If there aren't any games done, that will warrant the cancellation of this entire tournament, and one issue I've noticed is that team members are not cooperating with their captain. If you guys don't get your games done soon and I hear stories of people not willing to schedule, I WILL disqualify not only the player but the entire team.

Thanks so much :toast:!

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
OOPS IM SORRY I FORGOT TO POST THIS LAST NIGHT, FINCH WILL COME IN WITH TAGS AT SOME POINT

~~ Round 2 ~~

Nuclear Qwilfish 2.0 vs. REIS DO PELADO BRASILEIRO
RNGTRASHTALKER vs. er is mis met een computer
Team jon vs. The Dog Warriors
AMQPL3 Will Never Happen vs. YES
People with at least 2 PO trophies + Hassin and Melle vs. Dead Simulator
--------------------------------------------

For those who have yet to get their games done yet, you have until probably tomorrow afternoon EDT to get it done as I will then coinflip.

Deadline for this round is 10/7/18 at 11:59 EDT

Have fun :toast:!

Last edited:
Reactions: GW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)