NU NU Last Chance Qualifier - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
My opponent is active on Smogon but refuses to pick a time in the range I've provided (agreed ahead of time). I'm asking him for a specific time so I can plan my break accordingly tomorrow, however, it seems he wants to do things last minute for playing the actual match so I'm requesting a sub that's actually committed to playing the tournament and properly scheduling. Willing to extend.

1635628201490.png

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
My opponent is active on Smogon but refuses to pick a time in the range I've provided (agreed ahead of time). I'm asking him for a specific time so I can plan my break accordingly tomorrow, however, it seems he wants to do things last minute for playing the actual match so I'm requesting a sub that's actually committed to playing the tournament and properly scheduling. Willing to extend.

SanJl you may see this or not, but I'm subbing someone else in for you since roxiee is the only one putting in any determined effort to get this match done. Just stating what day you'll be around and in what TZ isn't helping. roxiee's given you all the available times they can be around to play and despite you being online several times since your post on your wall, you've shown very little interest in playing. In the future, please don't make this a habit or this'll be the same fate.

New Matchup

roxiee vs. Catalisador

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity Wins

Phantomistix over Wingless

Coinflips

TGA over Cam
GasaiYunoSan over Huargensy
Wamr over Ren-chon
1635739728119.png

1635739765388.png

1635739792759.png

Extensions

UnzipsCrogre vs. gorex
Oathkeeper vs. giove97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)