NU Seeded 2017

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
r2 is now over.

Mega meganium gets the win over Sam I Yam as he put more effort into scheduling while Sam I Yam didn't show up to the time he scheduled.
Gunner Rohan gets the win over Hamhamhamham who made no effort to schedule.
We Three Kings gets the activity win over Jason Genova

The deadline for this round is Midnight, the 18th, EST time. Regardless of whether the USUM changes get implemented during this round, you should play with the SM meta to avoid confusion and complaints.

Yeah you made a poor call on giving WTK activty over me. As you can see I reached out to my opponent and offered specific times. He responded with "he's not sure" and never got back to me with good times. if anything I should receive an activity win, but I would also settle for an extension.

Attachments

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
Attached is our conversation. Can you please show me where I scheduled a time and missed it? I reached out to him again after he couldn't play yesterday during my window and attempted to schedule today. I would like an extension please.
You don't need to link me the conversation, I've already looked at it and given you my verdict. Look at the fourth message of Meganium, he showed up to one of the times you said you'd be available, you weren't there. That's not even mentioning the fact that you didn't reply to his first two messages, or the fact that you then tried to schedule again after the deadline already passed. It doesn't work like that, you have a deadline, you get the game done BEFORE that time. Quite frankly both of you didn't schedule very well for that, and this all could have been avoided with a simple "Sure, I'll see you at x time" instead of having this whole cat and mouse chase. If you wanted an extension, that's something you need to ask for before the next round goes up, because this disrupts the entire round 3 now because of simple miscommunication. I'll let you have the win only because your opponent agreed to it, but if this happens again I won't be so nice.

Yeah you made a poor call on giving WTK activty over me. As you can see I reached out to my opponent and offered specific times. He responded with "he's not sure" and never got back to me with good times. if anything I should receive an activity win, but I would also settle for an extension.
Yeah this isn't getting overturned, "tonight, sat or sunday morning" is not a specific time, your opponent asked you how early and you never even replied to him. Neither of you scheduled this well at all, but it's your responsibility to at least reply to your opponent so they can know when specifically you'll be around. Both of you should've taken the initiative to communicate more, it's not my job to babysit everyone and make sure that scheduling is being done properly. We Three Kings is keeping the win.

Please, for everyone playing this round, don't make the same mistake in scheduling, it's not that hard to organise one match in the given time period, don't make it more difficult than it has to be. Good luck, and have fun.

New Matchup: Sam I Yam vs Skelos

etern

NU Leader
r3 is over.

carcy gets the win over Dibs The Dreamer (Given the win by Dibs)
Teddeh gets the win over We Three Kings (Tough one but Teddeh made more of an effort to organise and didn't get a response for almost two days)

Coinflips:
#eternally: !pick Gunner Rohan, Paleo
We randomly picked: Gunner Rohan

Extension:
MiyoKa and Kushalos you guys have 48 hours from the time of this post to get your game done.

Here are the matchups for next round which have also been updated on the Challonge link in the OP:

Round 4 ends Midnight (EST) the 25th. Try to get your games done before then if possible, and feel free to move ahead if both you and your opponent for the next round are ready. Round 4 and onwards is now based off of the USUM NU meta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)