Tournament NUPL IX Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
[I was going to have a banner here but you get this instead]​

We're back for another year of NUPL. As usual, post here if you are interested in signing up as a manager for a team. If you're only interested in playing, do not post here. There will be a separate player signup thread later. Only actually serious posts here, there will be time to shitpost later, you don't need to do it here.

If you missed it, the format for this year was posted here, which is important for all managers to know.

If you are a returning manager, make sure to identify the team which you are reclaiming by the letter assigned to it. Returning managers will be given priority to reclaim their existing teams, but they may not take over a team that was not previously theirs.

Manager name:
Team name:
Returning manager:
Previous team:

example:

Manager name: shiloh
Team name: Vibrant Vivillons
Returning manager: yes
Previous team: A

For new managers, the returning managers have priority to claim their previous teams, so when choosing a team to take over, try to choose one that will not be taken. Below are the list of teams, their assigned letter, and list of retains:
Manager name:
Team name:
Team preference 1:
Team preference 2:

example:

Manager name: shiloh
Team name: The Ferocious Flygons
Team preference 1: B
Team preference 2: C

Last Years Teams
Team A - :vivillon: The Vibrant Vivillons
Team B - :kingler: The Krusty Krabs
Team C - :sneasel: Sneasels
Team D - :musharna: The Moneymaker Musharnas
Team E - :arctozolt: The Pablo Zolts
Team F - :piloswine: The Pile of Swines
Team G - :samurott: The Sacred Samurotts
Team H - :clefairy: The Clefairy Coalition

nupl sheet from last year with prices

If you would like to retain a player, the price to retain them will be the player's cost from the previous NUPL with an additional 3K cost. The minimum cost to retain a player is 10K credits. The following players, however, were retained in the previous NUPL, and the costs to retain them are as follows:

[Sneasels]
Skelos - 16k

The Sacred Samurotts
HJAD - 13k

Deadline is Sunday, April 11th 11:59 PM GMT-4, but may close sooner if the candidates are exceptionally good.

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Ok, one small change (sorry).

I will allow managers to sign up with an assistant, as a manager pair instead of solo. This is optional and you don't have to, only if you want to. Anyone who already signed up, feel free to edit your post if you have someone for assistant manager.

However, only one of you will be allowed to play. You're not going to both be allowed to play if you do sign up as a pair, it will be at most one of the two of each pair.

Manager name: Lost Soul
Team name: Late Night Espeonage
Team preference 1: Any
Team preference 2: Any

I'm also willing to be an assistant manager for anyone that needs one, I do not intend to play myself so if any manager wants to play for the team but wants an assistant that isn't playing, just hit me up and I'm very willing to help.

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
Managers:
shiloh - Team A - Vibrant Vivillons
GW & Abejas - Team B - Freedom Frogadiers
Oathkeepre & Thiago Nunes - Team C - Tailor-made Talonflames
Luck O' the Irish - Team D - The Moneymaker Musharnas
watashi & trash - Team E - The Pablastoises
elodin & Eo Ut Mortus - Team F - The Pile of Swines
roxiee - Team G - Haunted House Haunters
Meri Berry - Team H - The Holy Heliolisks

Managers who wish to buy themselves (or their assman), please contact me. You can't buy both of you, so don't even try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)