*Nurse Bow Pokémon Center* (No N00bs,no RNG-Haters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(desperate) UPDATE

No RNG but we don't lose our faith even tho this website is fool of n00bs right now.
#718 Zygarde
OT: Bow♪|Nature:Careful|Ability:Aura Break
Ivs: 23/31/31/x/31/31|HP://|Evs://
Moves: Crunch|Earthquake|Camouflage|Dragon Pulse
Notes:Kalos (Y).

I miss the old good smogon.

Anything I can do for a couple of your pokemon? I can offer BP items as well if that'll help. And yes, I miss the good ole days of Smogon too, trust me lol

Chansey is not for trade. It's in the trophy case.
I am looking for some kalos shiny pokemon like talonflame and goodra with perfect Ivs.
If you have em,then we have a deal.

Chansey is not for trade. It's in the trophy case.
I am looking for some kalos shiny pokemon like talonflame and goodra with perfect Ivs.
If you have em,then we have a deal.
I do have an HP Fire Greninja but other than that I don't have any Kalos-native shiny pokemon with perfect IVs. I would need the HP Fire Greninja cloned if you were interested in that though

I do have an HP Fire Greninja but other than that I don't have any Kalos-native shiny pokemon with perfect IVs. I would need the HP Fire Greninja cloned if you were interested in that though
Is it shiny? and awfully,no I can't clone. But if you know somebody that can do it it would be cool.

Hi. Could you cmt for your Mewtwo and Dialga?
Nothing I actually need... but if you really want em I am looking for someone who wants to play through a White 2 sav file for me.
You simply have to visit every city in the game without catching any legend.
That's all.

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Nothing I actually need... but if you really want em I am looking for someone who wants to play through a White 2 sav file for me.
You simply have to visit every city in the game without catching any legend.
That's all.
Im bad at comp stuff so I'll have to pass on this. Thanks for your offer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)