Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Well i didnt know if i was allowed to start all over or not and i had work so i just got back. So i guess i am out. I will restart and continue it on yt tho because i already have all the shit downloaded

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was going to name something Briyella, but I guess Alexxi beat me to the punch.

Since a lot of people look like they're not going to make it, I suggest we extend the deadline to at least 24 hours from now. We don't really want to halve the number of people still in this at the first gym, or we're going to lose everybody very, very soon.

Honestly, I don't really see the point of a deadline as long as we take only in-game time into account.

I was going to name something Briyella, but I guess Alexxi beat me to the punch.

Since a lot of people look like they're not going to make it, I suggest we extend the deadline to at least 24 hours from now. We don't really want to halve the number of people still in this at the first gym, or we're going to lose everybody very, very soon.

Honestly, I don't really see the point of a deadline as long as we take only in-game time into account.

if we dont use a time limit this'll take forever tho, cause if we wait till everyone beats the gyms ill just go around training everything to lvl 100s on lvl 4s then beat the game in like 20 minutes

the only thing i could think of is a penalty for going over the time limit such as not being allowed to bring your highest lvl'd poke for the entirety of a leg

Albacore

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if we dont use a time limit this'll take forever tho, cause if we wait till everyone beats the gyms ill just go around training everything to lvl 100s on lvl 4s then beat the game in like 20 minutes
If you do that, your recorded time will be massive and you'll get eliminated...

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Hey guys, I know this is disappointing, but with all the errors as well as the fact that a lot of people are losing the challenge. I think we're going to have to cancel this challenge. I will most likely start another one up in a couple weeks with more clear, as well as BETTER rules. Thanks for all the support and stuff guys. :S

Albacore

Hey guys, I know this is disappointing, but with all the errors as well as the fact that a lot of people are losing the challenge. I think we're going to have to cancel this challenge. I will most likely start another one up in a couple weeks with more clear, as well as BETTER rules. Thanks for all the support and stuff guys. :S
Good idea. This challenge was a bit of a mess to begin with.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well...least we got a taste of what it was like, and it at least should make establishing rules for the next one easier

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Let me know if you want this thread locked. You are welcome to start a new thread in OI for the next round with updated rules later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)