NyttyN Tournaments! (goddamnit nyttyn you pos why you do delay)

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Tournament number 1, any ability OU over! all hail champion Mr. Uncompeittive.

And yes. If the server restarts in the middle of a fight, you rebattle.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
Due to technical issues in my life *cough*workcallingmein*cough* the double OU weather tournament has been delayed to today, 7/24/12.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
There will be a ubers any ability today. Usually, there's at least one a day, although sometimes they will be canceled due to lack of interest.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
So, I'm going to be holding a CAP tournament worth 10 dollars in a week or so. This is going to be one of those more traditional tournaments where I post the results over the course of a few weeks. The DQ will be 36 hours.

Post here, or private message me, to join. The prize will be 10 dollars in either a amazon gift card or ultimate game gift card (winner's choice), the format is CAP, it is single elimination, and there is LOTS OF MONEY UP FOR GRABS! (if you consider ten big ones lots of money)

Also of note is the fact that the final will be a best two out of three games.

Edit: Please let me know if you will be using a different name on Showdown! then your username here.

Edit 2: We will be using the Standard CAP Metagame as it exists on 10/5/12. If any pokemon, abilities, or items are banned/unbanned after this date, they will be considered still banned/unbanned for the duration of the tournament.

Edit 3: If you're considering joining this tournament, now's a great time to get involved with the CAP community! We currently have CAP4 going on, so feel free to drop on by and vote or join the discussion! In addition, we have site resources as well as a metagame discussion and metagame free teams for your convinence.

In. Showdown name is PhalanxRises

EDIT: When exactly is the tourney? I might be out of town for a few days.
EDIT 2: In that case, don't count me in just yet. I'll be OOT from the 5th to the 12th, unfortunately, though I might be able to battle during those days if I can get some internet.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
Unfortunately, the latest tournamet will have to be indefinitely delayed due to huge problems croping up at work. I'd estime it'll be a few weeks, but be rest assured, this is still happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)