(OC) The Big City Mafia Game Thread - GAME OVER - Red Rhinos Win

Regardless, time is short. But I'll make one final plea.

Aura Guardian based on number of people alone, it's guaranteed that Ditto will be lynched (or not lynched if they're telling the truth about the rouge).

That means tonight we enter one of two choices
1. We lynch another lion, this pushes us ahead between the two towns. But then 3rd party and lions both will want to target us and we already know the 3rd party claims to have kills of their own, so that's going to go really nasty for us.

2. We try to lynch a neutral, for this we lose if the lions don't want to work with us here. Which after you've been really rude to them, probably isn't going to happen.

Ie, the lions are being really nice and offering a truce to get rid of a 3rd party that threatens us both. A 3rd party which disables flips and has vig kills of their own. Instead of spitting in their hand, why don't we follow rule #1 of smogon and lynch the wolf.

AG, Energy Cancerous Andy Snype Da Letter El Assuming you're all rhinos, you've all played enough to know lynching between an enemy town and a wolf isn't of equal value. The wolves are always stronger and harder to control, and always merit getting rid of early on. So please, do the smart thing and lynch the wolf today.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Thinking about this overnight. I realized if the Moody/Paperblade/DLE wolf team was true, then they had both DLE and Moody trying to mole lions. A more logical choice, is that they would have one person moling lions, one person moling rhinos and maybe one person idling.

Moody tried to mole lions
Paperblade was the idler
So their 3rd member is within the Rhino's, and if I had to guess based on actions, I'd say Uncle Sam.
don't take my team away from me former

it's mine

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After a hectic day, it seemed to come down to Rattata and Oddish. After lots of debating and yelling, Rattata aka MoodyCloud was lynched.

Dear Rattata,
You are the Circuit Breaker.

You are a rogue electrician, capable of cutting electricity from almost any power source. Your skills will come in handy for the Red Rhinos as they attempt to win over the city.

At night, you may Cut or Restore City Hall’s Power. Cutting the power will turn cardflip off during the day only. Restoring the power will turn cardflip back on. By default, cardflip is on. If you die, cardflip will be on for the rest of the game.

During the day, you may Surge. This will store 10 Volts of electricity from City Hall’s power supply for you to use at a later date. This action can only be used if City Hall’s Power is Cut.

During the day or at night, you may Stun or Zap <alias>. Stunning your target will cause all of their actions to fail. Zapping your target will kill your target at the end of the following cycle. Stunning costs 10 Volts while Zapping costs 30 Volts. You may not Stun and Zap during the same cycle.

Your lynch vote is worth 1.5. Your vigilante vote is worth 1.

You are allied with the Red Rhinos. You win when all threats are eliminated.
After the lynch, you all are alerted by the big screen coming on. It appears to be another news report!

Good day, I'm Ron Burgundy, and this is what's happening in your world today.

A Big City man clings to life at a university hospital after being attacked by a vicious pack of wild Bulbasaur in an abandoned pool. Authorities are still uncertain why the man was loitering in the area, but rumors of a local Pokéstop nearby may provide answers. This man Zubat is fairly resilient, so it does not seem as though his life is in danger. Remember, you need to "know" when you "Go".

A third suspect in the heist yesterday morning has been apprehended. Vulpix is suspected of a crime, and the charges seem to be legitimate. Police found Vulpix brandishing firearms in a nearby alley trying to intimidate a poor Clefairy into giving it some "Moon Stones," which when used inappropriately, are a dangerous hallucinogen which conspiracy theorists say helps to, and I quote, "transcend consciousness from the mortal plan into a higher level of being." Clefairy has been taken into protective custody.

Maybe Vulpix should have stuck with its firelegs.

Two former featherweight champions are going at it tonight at the local Pokémon Gym tonight at 8 pm. Pidgey, the underdog, has spent months and months training for another shot at Spearow. Pidgey comes into the event more fit than ever and seems eager to show off its big pecks. Spearow, however, is known for his pin point accuracy with his jabs, having been described as the "Soaring Sniper." In a recent interview, Spearow said he feels "invincible." You can catch that action right here after the conclusion of this news segment.

Off the coast of Big Bay, one lucky cameraman happened to catch an unusual aquatic daredevil. What you're about to see is a Big City News exclusive.

His name is Puka the Pikachu, and he's 3 years old. How 'bout that? That mouse can surf.

For all of us at Big City News, I'm Ron Burgundy. You stay classy, Big City.
You start to prepare for the night, but it seems that a small crowd has gotten a bit rowdy. Red Rhinos are up in arms.

Finally, Ditto, Energy, Former, and MewtwoHidden are feeling a bit more comfortable. They are now able to communicate outside of the game thread.

Results are going out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)