DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 2] STILL LINK YOUR REPLAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just a little update that my match with Metaphysical is scheduled for around 8pm PST Sunday. This is equivalent to 11pm EST Sunday so we should be able to finish and post replays before the deadline assuming there is no delay and the match times are normal.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Just a little update that my match with Metaphysical is scheduled for around 8pm PST Sunday. This is equivalent to 11pm EST Sunday so we should be able to finish and post replays before the deadline assuming there is no delay and the match times are normal.
if you get your match in a little after deadline, no problem, youve alerted me to your scheduled time so i'll be able to accomodate

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
activity, my opponent replied once and then never again, despite my attempts to reach out to him and his saying that he'd be there x_x

Basically I contacted my opponent on 3-4 days agoand my opponent appeared yesterday night my time after not being seen since 31/2 (or 2/31 zzz) asking me to play from 1 to 7am (I've seen the message this morning). Activity if we can't play today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)