DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcm and i agreed to play after tour, but it was taking forever so i asked to play ~an hour ago, and he said it was "too late :("
hes stayed on the whole time since so idk whats up, but i have to go now. activity pls

Not Canadian

always start with a bang
I'd like to request the activity win over D4RR3N. I've messaged him several times over the week trying to get his attention for a battle, listing several times over my time availability and being open for long spans of time. We also rescheduled to be able to play today, and I messaged him again, but to no avail. He'd also mentioned having plenty of free time this week but didn't actually seem to follow through.

Last edited:
Requesting an extension with Spacebass. He's been busy during the entire week and I've been busy as well. I know we can play during the weekdays because he's not that busy anymore, so an extension would be nice

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Neither me nor Lzr have been in contact with one another, give him the activity win, I'm dropping out to focus on UPL.

Requesting an extension if Genesis7 and I are unable to complete the match this week. We were busy this week considering school and some things came up during the weekend that didn't allow us to battle during the scheduled time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)