I really like this format so ima steal it and alter some of my choices

Prediction/Wants
Rookie of the Year: Donovan Mitchell, Ben Simmons, Jayson Tatum
Most Improved Player: Clint Capela, Spencer Dinwiddie, Victor Oladipo
Sixth Man: Eric Gordon, Fred VanVleet, Lou Williams
Coach of the Year: Dwane Casey, Quin Snyder, Brad Stevens
Defensive Player of the Year: Anthony Davis, Joel Embiid, Rudy Gobert
Most Valuable Player: Anthony Davis, James Harden, LeBron James

If this is all Curry needed to get focused, game over for everyone else, even if you create a new superteam out of the Rockets/Celtics/Cavs rosters.

Rockets slept over just 6 minutes in this series, in 3rd quarter of Game 1. And they lost the series because of it.

Celtics gonna steal the game 4 from Cavs.

Warriors in 6, Celtics in 5.

Everyone remember before LeBron's first title in 2012 when he was down 2-3 to the KG/Paul Pierce Celtics in the ECF and he put up 45/15 in what people called a legendary, career-defining performance?

Yeah, LeBron's doing that every other game right now.

lol

i don't know what it is about the culture of this board (maybe from years ago with CaptKirby running among) but what is it with people who want a cookie for like, standard predictions?

"oh yeah i told y'all a team with lebron james winning twice in a row at home was gonna happen!"

where are y'all when you're wrong? every person here is more wrong than they are right lol

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
>page of people dumping on the lolcavs
>call out the one guy who is willing to say the opposite and ends up being correct

:blobshrug:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow, LeBron's wounded ankle may end up winning this series for us tonight...

...oh nvm, phooey

Tatum needs to stop injuring people. First he rams LeBron in the head with his shoulder, now he headbutts Love? I'm just waiting for J.R. to do something dirty/nastily injure the kid and get thrown out of game 7. I still remember when he backhanded the shit out of Jae Crowder two years ago lol

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pretend sad (I'm Pacers but have to play along since I live in Boston--don't want these Southie dudes throwing my ass through a windshield anytime soon).

Pretend sad (I'm Pacers but have to play along since I live in Boston--don't want these Southie dudes throwing my ass through a windshield anytime soon).
I lived in Southie for 20 years my dude and most of them are pussies. You be you.

Game 7 leggo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)