Official NBA 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Lakers getting blown the fuck out. Johnson is practically screwing the team over in the second quarter by himself.

Nick Young is a joke, nobody would dispute that.

KG's last legacy in the NBA is going to be to teach Deron Williams & Joe Johnson how to actually play fucking basketball.

Man the Dubs are absolutely giving it to the Lakers right now. They're gonna be a fun team to watch this year like usual

What bothers me the most about this game is that the Lakers have had plenty of open shots, plenty of opportunities...bricked and airballed them all. Didn't expect them to win this game, but didn't expect them to get hammered this badly either. Props to Thompson though, absolutely blazing tonight.

get to know your place in the nba, lakies. yesterday's a fluke against a fake contender, dubs are the real deal. that's just what happened.

the best thing about this day is Cousins actually played a real basketball. If this continues... no they won't make the playoffs with that line-up but the future is bright. and looks like he's learning to be more of a shaq - a dickhead who actually plays basketball.

Well if Dragic and Bledsoe can play like that for the rest of the year, at least it'll look more fun while jockeying for draft picks...

Wow, the raptors actually have a decent team for once
Do you even know what a basketball is? Ever seen one used in your life? The Raptors beat a team that just lost 4 of its 5 best players in the last 2 seasons by 6 points at home and you want to crown their asses?

Do you even know what a basketball is? Ever seen one used in your life? The Raptors beat a team that just lost 4 of its 5 best players in the last 2 seasons by 6 points at home and you want to crown their asses?
Decent = "I'm crowning their asses"? Come on CK, you're not even trying anymore.

Right, clearly I should be much more conservative about the fact the Raptors had a ridiculous amount of problems against what should be one of the very worst teams of the season. Clearly me using a joke phrase that is one of the most famous joke phrases in sports history is going way, way too far in the way I addressed your post.

Not sure when I have ever "tried" more than any other time. As a rule, I try very little at least 99% of the time - I wish it were 100%, but to err is what being a human is all about.

This was me seeing the future before tonight, except for the part where the teams probably win despite Monta & Rudy chucking and missing all night (the not so hot line = Raptors iirc)

[18:58:38] <@CaptKirby> if philly wins or even keeps it close enough
[18:58:40] <@CaptKirby> I am going to lose my shit
[18:58:48] <~MEGATRON> they already not doing so hot
[18:58:58] <@CaptKirby> I am excited to see if mavs and raptors both lose
[18:59:02] <@CaptKirby> the rudy gay monta ellis sideshow
[18:59:05] <@CaptKirby> on back to back nights??????
[18:59:08] <~MEGATRON> rudy gay
[18:59:09] <~MEGATRON> STRONG

anyway!

Everyone is going to be jerking off to these statistics for the next couple of days, and dear god they should be.

Everyone (stupid) is like "yeah but what about Lin", and while there is a fair point that it could be a player overachieving, Lin never had D like this, played as much as 46-47 minutes in games (rapidly abusing himself in the process), and turned the ball over rampantly.

Lin put up some nice stats while in NY but turned the ball over a fuckton in the process. MCW, a ROOKIE, is averaging an incredibly sexy 3.86 A/T ratio. If this guy develops a consistent jumper, he could be lethal.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
This was me seeing the future before tonight, except for the part where the teams probably win despite Monta & Rudy chucking and missing all night (the not so hot line = Raptors iirc)

[18:58:38] <@CaptKirby> if philly wins or even keeps it close enough
[18:58:40] <@CaptKirby> I am going to lose my shit
[18:58:48] <~MEGATRON> they already not doing so hot
[18:58:58] <@CaptKirby> I am excited to see if mavs and raptors both lose
[18:59:02] <@CaptKirby> the rudy gay monta ellis sideshow
[18:59:05] <@CaptKirby> on back to back nights??????
[18:59:08] <~MEGATRON> rudy gay
[18:59:09] <~MEGATRON> STRONG

anyway!

Everyone is going to be jerking off to these statistics for the next couple of days, and dear god they should be.

Everyone (stupid) is like "yeah but what about Lin", and while there is a fair point that it could be a player overachieving, Lin never had D like this, played as much as 46-47 minutes in games (rapidly abusing himself in the process), and turned the ball over rampantly.
I am vigorously rosterbating over that stat line.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
SIXERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best team to root for, since it's great when they when and totally OK if they lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)