Official Smogon Doubles Tournament I - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Éric

mons is mons
is a Pre-Contributor
so i tried to schedule with my opp, they tried to settle for a time but i said i probably wouldnt be able to make it, to which they never replied. come the time we "agreed", im here and theyre not responding or challenging. its late and i wanna go to sleep so im calling act

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Extensions:

devin  vs  dnagerbadger
yovan33321  vs  Laurel
JRL  vs  Drivetacos
tko  vs  Sharifa Airen
Maki  vs  txitxas
fespy  vs  Eisenherz

Activity Wins:

ExtremeHD
 vs  Sensei Axew - Sensei Axew hasn't replied since initially making contact and did not contest against ExtremeHD's activity call; ExtremeHD gets the win
Eonito  vs  Perish Song - Perish Song missed the scheduled time and hasn't replied, so Eonito gets the win
McSim  vs  QWILY - QWILY waited at the scheduled time for McSim to get ready and finish his ongoing battle, but after waiting for at least 30 minutes, the game never happened. QWILY gets the activity win
Toxigen  vs  JuanSG - JuanSG never replied after initial contact and did not contest against Toxigen's activity call; Toxigen gets the win
Blimax  vs  Z Strats - Blimax missed the scheduled time so Z Strats gets the win
Huston vs  Sagisolar - Huston never replied after initially making contact and did not contest against Sagisolar's activity call; Sagisolar gets the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)