Official Smogon Doubles Tournament II - Round 4

Not open for further replies.

Dj Breloominati♬

1% chance 99% faith
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
calling act before i forget as opponent hasn't been on since the 11th of June, will edit this post if we manage to get our series done.
Last edited:
Calling activity win. Reached out to opponent through PM on Monday, again through PM on Wednesday with additional bump on their profile wall, no response, opponent hasn't been online since June 29th.
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)