Official Smogon Fantasy Football PLAYOFF Thread (2014-15 Edition)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The only TE in the entire league that would (maybe) be worth a 1-1 trade for a WR1 is Jimmy Graham, and even that's a stretch. Julius Thomas, as good as he is, is only worth a WR2 at best in my opinion.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Not even close. Matt Forte is solid top 5 every week. Stacy will crack the top 10 maybe some weeks, Cameron has been hurt but will usually find himself around top 10. If you wanted to add on a TE it would probably have to be like Bennett or maybe a decent WR2 like Terrence Williams or VJax.

EDIT: Here's a "trade chart" by CBSSports http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/story/24731667/week-5-fantasy-trade-values

Keep in mind that if you're the one shopping players around, you'll probably have to give up a little bit more.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Feeling pretty good about starting Bennett over Gronk these past few weeks
Replace Bennett with Donnell and Gronk with Vernon Davis and that's how I'm feeling atm

what about (in a standard league) Zac Stacy+Cam Jordan for Matt Forte?
This reminds me of The League episode where Ruxin accidentally drafts Cameron Jordan (the Saints player) instead of Jordan Cameron in fantasy, and keeps getting them mixed up even when meeting face to face later in the ep.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Feeling pretty good about not having Gronk in any of my leagues.
Luckily the one league I drafted him in I got Bennett in like the 11th round or something ridiculous. In my other leagues got Kelce off waivers and Jordan Cameron/Heath Miller are on the other one.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Gronk's still a top ten scoring TE and he's only going to improve as he's getting healithier and playing more snaps per game. I mean, he's not living up to Jimmy Graham yet (also lol fuck Justin owns both Bennett and Graham) but I think he'll get back to the top soon. He'll pay off in due time.

Meanwhile, the likes of Eddie Lacy, LeSean McCoy, Reggie Bush are being out-fantasied (I made up that word) by Trent fucking Richardson, to say nothing of the tons of injuries to some of the other would-be RB starters (and that whole Adrian Peterson thing). Some of them will probably pick it up but many of them never will and end up looking like, well, Trent Richardson did last year.

Every Thursday game is a blowout.
Pick the right team and you'll be good to go for a couple players every week!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aaaand my streak of losing one player to injury per week continues with Cordarelle Patterson...

I picked them up late Tuesday, then promptly forgot why I picked them (Ponder starting, mostly) and swapped them out for Cleveland. I'm not very smart.
I was starting the Eagles until late tuesday and didn't feel great about it, then heard Ponder was starting.

fuck, went out of town before waivers went through, didn't get to a computer in time to start the Eggs in league C.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I swear if Desean Jackson scores less than four points...

Man Deschain, it severely irritates me when you pick up a DEF and they aren't automatically put in the starting position you just abandoned. I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Megatron and BMarshall have been severely handicapping me these last couple weeks. Not to mention my guys keep getting injured. This week I lost Rashad Jennings, Zac Stacy and Cordarelle Patterson -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)