Official Smogon Fantasy Football PLAYOFF Thread (2014-15 Edition)

I swear if Desean Jackson scores less than four points...

Man Deschain, it severely irritates me when you pick up a DEF and they aren't automatically put in the starting position you just abandoned. I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does.
agreed.

fortunately Demaryius heard about my situation and took care of it for me. ;)

Megatron and BMarshall have been severely handicapping me these last couple weeks. Not to mention my guys keep getting injured. This week I lost Rashad Jennings, Zac Stacy and Cordarelle Patterson -_-
yeah BMarshall has been very frustrating for me in another league.

i think i might start Hunter over Colston for a few weeks.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ehh I wouldn't trust Hunter to be consistent, for the time being he has Charlie Whitehurst throwing to him. Even if they sign a random free agent, Hunter is going to be competing with Kendall Wright, Nate Washington and Delanie Walker for looks. I know Colston has been underwhelming but I would stick with him until Hunter proves he can maintain production.

in my standard league a guy asked me what i would want for Nelson.

i said Gio + BMarshall and he laughed. ;)

Last edited:

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anybody need help at TE?? I've got Antonio Gates wasting away on my bench, need help just about everywhere else...

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Megatron is crippled as fuck. Had I gone with my gut and started Sammy Watkins over him, I end up narrowly beating Fabbles and end up as an undeserved 4-1.

I heard that the coaching staff is strongly considering holding him out 1-2 weeks thank fuck, so to the bench he goes until he's healthy enough to help the Lions and help myself

i wish i had more clarity on the BMarsh front.

went 2-1 this week, thanks to single digit performances by Jamaal/Zac/Kelvin/Kelce/Cameron.

Anybody need help at TE?? I've got Antonio Gates wasting away on my bench, need help just about everywhere else...
i have no clue which league you're in (I'm in league D) but i desperately need a TE.

anybody who's got one in league D let me know

Ehh I wouldn't trust Hunter to be consistent, for the time being he has Charlie Whitehurst throwing to him. Even if they sign a random free agent, Hunter is going to be competing with Kendall Wright, Nate Washington and Delanie Walker for looks. I know Colston has been underwhelming but I would stick with him until Hunter proves he can maintain production.
well Colston is on BYE this week so i'll get a trial run. i hear rumbles that it's almost Mettenberg time in TEN so who knows.

i do feel guilty starting him over Allen Robinson though.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So glad I only had to face TY Hilton in one league this week, and it's non PPR thank goodness.

Meanwhile, those of us who started TY Hilton in smogon leagues where you get bonus points for 40+ yard catches as well as bonuses for 100/150/200 yard games and its PPR raise your hand

/me looks around

Oh just me :pimp:

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lucky i dodged TY this week, someone beat me by 50 points and didn't even have a defense last week -_-

antone smith! picked him up off the waivers and started him since all my other running backs were either injured or on a bye... looks like it paid off

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I play guys the wrong fucking week every fucking time. Pls heal yourself Megatron so I don't have to subject myself to this torturous guessing game kthnx

gonna go 2-1 this week.

the one i'm probably going to lose i have ZStacy and he has BQuick and he's up 94-81 on me. Jordan Cameron finally put up some numbers, but Matty Ice got 12 to PManning's 21, and Ravens D only got me 7 to the Lions 21.

also i sat Hunter at the last minute and started Allen Robinson instead out of principle.

was a good call.

EDIT: also my League C team has bounced back nicely. sucks having to start Taliaferro and Rueban Randle, but they've been getting a handful of points each week so it's whatever. Aaron Rodgers + Demariyus + Matt Forte is finally paying off. and Greg Olsen has been pretty beastly of late.

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I might break the League D record for points in a week if Gore has a big night tonight ^_^. Unfortunately, it was a roller coaster week elsewhere with half my teams asploding and the other half tanking.

MrE also officially forfeits his rights to complain for the rest of the season.

I might break the League D record for points in a week if Gore has a big night tonight ^_^. Unfortunately, it was a roller coaster week elsewhere with half my teams asploding and the other half tanking.
you're gunna need a 20 pt game from gore for that to happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)