Official Smogon Fantasy Football PLAYOFF Thread (2014-15 Edition)

essentially the closer the r-squared value is to 1, the more accurate his predictions are

I haven't been following his blog, and his top 5 for this week look okay, but you have to question starting Indy's D, Bears D vs GB, and the Falcons D away from home... No mention of the Lions D this week against the turnover-prone Jets, either

his blog seems to be rated pretty highly, though, and has over 1,400 upvotes, so there might be some validity to his weekly streamers?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I picked up Atlanta as a third choice this week since the other two were grabbed off waiver. They're playing the Vikings, dude.

That doesn't change the fact that their defense is fucking awful. Them blowing their load against the hapless Bucs didn't change anything. There are far better options this week

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Big 1.4 points DeSean Jackson starting my week off right! ~_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't wait to be 0-4!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Benched Decker for Kerley cause he was a risk and a gametime decision....coming back to bite me in the ass. I'm doing a WaterBomb :(

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I AM TOTALLY GOOD AT FANTASY FOOTBALL GUYS

And by fantasy football I mean being fucked in the ass.

Im going to drop to 1-3 in a league where Im first with 540 points for but last with 573 points against. Fantasy football is so cruel :(

lost this week in the battle for 1st, damn carolina. also green not playing sucked, he was the only viable te available to sub over jt but w/e. DAMMIT MEGATRON

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

lost this week in the battle for 1st, damn carolina. also green not playing sucked, he was the only viable te available to sub over jt but w/e. DAMMIT MEGATRON
I too blame Megatron. Read after the game that his coaches used him as a decoy on purpose and that he wasn't part of the game plan. Fucking annoying. Between that and Decker getting the start (rendering Jeremy Kerley useless), I managed to turn a possible win (would have started Mike Evans > Megatron and obviously Decker > Kerley) into quite a convincing loss.

sooooo.... is it too early to call eddie lacy the 2nd coming of trent richardson? (both from alabama, both great rookie seasons, both have the same bruising running style... both got dreads)

sooooo.... is it too early to call eddie lacy the 2nd coming of trent richardson? (both from alabama, both great rookie seasons, both have the same bruising running style... both got dreads)
theyre both black too. i think youre on to something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)