Official Smogon Fantasy Football PLAYOFF Thread (2014-15 Edition)

I swear if Desean Jackson scores less than four points...

Man Deschain, it severely irritates me when you pick up a DEF and they aren't automatically put in the starting position you just abandoned. I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does.
agreed.

fortunately Demaryius heard about my situation and took care of it for me. ;)

Megatron and BMarshall have been severely handicapping me these last couple weeks. Not to mention my guys keep getting injured. This week I lost Rashad Jennings, Zac Stacy and Cordarelle Patterson -_-
yeah BMarshall has been very frustrating for me in another league.

i think i might start Hunter over Colston for a few weeks.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ehh I wouldn't trust Hunter to be consistent, for the time being he has Charlie Whitehurst throwing to him. Even if they sign a random free agent, Hunter is going to be competing with Kendall Wright, Nate Washington and Delanie Walker for looks. I know Colston has been underwhelming but I would stick with him until Hunter proves he can maintain production.

in my standard league a guy asked me what i would want for Nelson.

i said Gio + BMarshall and he laughed. ;)

Last edited:

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anybody need help at TE?? I've got Antonio Gates wasting away on my bench, need help just about everywhere else...

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Megatron is crippled as fuck. Had I gone with my gut and started Sammy Watkins over him, I end up narrowly beating Fabbles and end up as an undeserved 4-1.

I heard that the coaching staff is strongly considering holding him out 1-2 weeks thank fuck, so to the bench he goes until he's healthy enough to help the Lions and help myself

i wish i had more clarity on the BMarsh front.

went 2-1 this week, thanks to single digit performances by Jamaal/Zac/Kelvin/Kelce/Cameron.

Anybody need help at TE?? I've got Antonio Gates wasting away on my bench, need help just about everywhere else...
i have no clue which league you're in (I'm in league D) but i desperately need a TE.

anybody who's got one in league D let me know

Ehh I wouldn't trust Hunter to be consistent, for the time being he has Charlie Whitehurst throwing to him. Even if they sign a random free agent, Hunter is going to be competing with Kendall Wright, Nate Washington and Delanie Walker for looks. I know Colston has been underwhelming but I would stick with him until Hunter proves he can maintain production.
well Colston is on BYE this week so i'll get a trial run. i hear rumbles that it's almost Mettenberg time in TEN so who knows.

i do feel guilty starting him over Allen Robinson though.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Meanwhile, those of us who started TY Hilton in smogon leagues where you get bonus points for 40+ yard catches as well as bonuses for 100/150/200 yard games and its PPR raise your hand

/me looks around

Oh just me :pimp:

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lucky i dodged TY this week, someone beat me by 50 points and didn't even have a defense last week -_-

antone smith! picked him up off the waivers and started him since all my other running backs were either injured or on a bye... looks like it paid off

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I play guys the wrong fucking week every fucking time. Pls heal yourself Megatron so I don't have to subject myself to this torturous guessing game kthnx

gonna go 2-1 this week.

the one i'm probably going to lose i have ZStacy and he has BQuick and he's up 94-81 on me. Jordan Cameron finally put up some numbers, but Matty Ice got 12 to PManning's 21, and Ravens D only got me 7 to the Lions 21.

also i sat Hunter at the last minute and started Allen Robinson instead out of principle.

was a good call.

EDIT: also my League C team has bounced back nicely. sucks having to start Taliaferro and Rueban Randle, but they've been getting a handful of points each week so it's whatever. Aaron Rodgers + Demariyus + Matt Forte is finally paying off. and Greg Olsen has been pretty beastly of late.

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I might break the League D record for points in a week if Gore has a big night tonight ^_^. Unfortunately, it was a roller coaster week elsewhere with half my teams asploding and the other half tanking.

MrE also officially forfeits his rights to complain for the rest of the season.

I might break the League D record for points in a week if Gore has a big night tonight ^_^. Unfortunately, it was a roller coaster week elsewhere with half my teams asploding and the other half tanking.
you're gunna need a 20 pt game from gore for that to happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)