Official Smogon Fantasy Football Thread - 2015-16 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just renewed the Baltimore Bullets for League B. Looking forward to the upcoming season.
2010: 5th (5th in regular season) (4th in Points For) (6th in Least Points Against)
2011: 3rd (1st in regular season) (1st in Points For) (5th in Least Points Against)
2012: 1st (1st in regular season) (1st in Points For) (8th in Least Points Against)
2013: 2nd (4th in regular season) (5th in Points For) (4th in Least Points Against)
2014: 4th (4th in regular season) (9th in Points For) (1st in Least Points Against)

Thought my finishes were pretty interesting. Crazy how it has been 5 full seasons already.

Last edited:
you say that as if all the rest of us are still playing mons eeryday
actually i said it because i personally used to come to this site for pokemon first, then fantasy football and other sports second. i have no idea whether anybody else on this thread still plays pokemon, nor do i care...

People are already assuming I'm the commish of League B (nope, just defending champion), but if nobody else can do it I'll step up WaterBomb Lakers
Yeh, I'll add you as a co-commissioner right now. I can still run it, but it would help having another eye on the B league. We have 5 returnees so far, waiting to hear back from everyone else soon.

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey can I get an invite to one of the leagues now? I'd like to be in so I can see the scoring and roster settings and whatnot a few weeks prior to draft time so I can be more prepared. Thanks.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Justin8649 Dubulous last chance, your spots will be given away if you haven't registered by tomorrow!

Lakers Stallion BiGGiE Milos you have the go ahead to remove all non-renewed teams now if you wish. Please let me know how many spots are ultimately open so I can figure out if we still need all 4 leagues or if we can combine into 3

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Yeah I was gonna ask are we rolling with ten or what's up, because we should figure out when to actually hold the draft.

Shame I've had four weeks off but I'll be back to work on the 24th and I assume we won't we doing it before then, usually just the week before regular season starts in which case I pretty much request "anytime on Sunday because I will probably be working the other six days."

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Justin and Dubs have been officially removed from League A, so their spots are open. Texas Cloverleaf already claimed one of those spots, so the last spot is up for grabs. I'd prefer to give the spot to someone who's participated in smogon FF for multiple years because I like to keep as much continuity as possible. Please let me know if you're really interested in that spot and I'll decide in a completely arbitrary way!

Texas Cloverleaf I need your email so I can invite you into League A

Last edited:

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was in leagues B and C but I dunno if I needed to re-up here or whatever. Anyway whatever league I can get in, i'm in.

EDIT: email is brolulz@yahoo.com

Last edited:

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[13:42] @biggie: snowflakes and phoopes said they were returning
[13:42] @WaterBomb: well
[13:42] @biggie: if they do that's 9
[13:42] @WaterBomb: tell them to get the f on it

djanxo unchained Snowflakes get your asses in gear.
Just got back from vacation last night, I'll get on it. Currently waiting for an email from Yahoo because I forgot my password :pirate:

EDIT: Okay so I'm in now but I can't find anywhere that says League C/smogonbomb/angelbunni/whatever. Help me the last time I was on Yahoo the format was way different

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Just got back from vacation last night, I'll get on it. Currently waiting for an email from Yahoo because I forgot my password :pirate:

EDIT: Okay so I'm in now but I can't find anywhere that says League C/smogonbomb/angelbunni/whatever. Help me the last time I was on Yahoo the format was way different
League C is called SmogonBomb on yahoo. BiGGiE should be able to resend the invite

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was in leagues B and C but I dunno if I needed to re-up here or whatever. Anyway whatever league I can get in, i'm in.

EDIT: email is brolulz@yahoo.com
You probably were the last person who I didn't recognize and I literally JUST deleted your team today. More than welcome to take your slot back.

Phoopes get on PS or IRC or something so we can hash this out.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm in now BiGGiE

EDIT: Just realized I came in last place three years in a row. Promise I will stay active this year because that's already too embarrassing.

Working this out now. I'm trying to assess the number of empty slots we currently have to see if we can consolidate down to 3 leagues or if we need to keep 4. Keep an eye out, I'll have it all sorted in the next couple days.
Judging from the OP it looks like League B might have to go. I wanted a spot in there, but if you need me to help fill A, that's fine too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)