Official Smogon Fantasy Football Thread - 2015-16 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
If we have enough new players, we can make league B happen. The time to express interest is now though, otherwise we might have to condense them down. I deleted everyone who hadn't accepted their spots yet, you had over 2 weeks.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
There's space in league B YTP2 B-Lulz send your emails through and I'll invite you both. We'd have 7 at that stage.

Also whoever the league A conmish is (Mr E?), the draft is 5am my time :/. I'm pretty flexible but that's a stretch for me

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to give first priority on spots to those who signed up first, whom are listed in order on the first page. I think we may have enough to fill all four leagues, but C and D may need to reduce their max to 10 if we can't fill 12 spots.

Stallion

Tree Young
I'd like to give first priority on spots to those who signed up first, whom are listed in order on the first page. I think we may have enough to fill all four leagues, but C and D may need to reduce their max to 10 if we can't fill 12 spots.
You missed some users in that first page list.

Del Rio I sent you an invite cause I actually know you'll be active, you've been pestering me for awhile and so we'll have 3 Ravens fans in the league (so far)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah, dammit.
Dubs your spot is still technically open, I can reinvite you if you're going to play.

Also guys can we stop back-dooring users into leagues? People who signed up first should be getting spots first. We will have space for everyone, don't worry.

Stallion

Tree Young
Dubs your spot is still technically open, I can reinvite you if you're going to play.

Also guys can we stop back-dooring users into leagues? People who signed up first should be getting spots first. We will have space for everyone, don't worry.
I'd rather actually be selective and add users I know will be active before anyone else. Too many of my Smogon fantasy leagues have been ruined by people giving up on their teams after a few weeks and becoming essentially a bye week...I would much rather users I know and trust will be active all year. Del Rio has been incredibly active in both baseball and basketball, so I feel more comfortable giving him a league spot straight away over some guy I don't know (although having said that he was one of the first to post on page 1 anyway, you just happened to forget to add him to the list).

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I didn't add Del Rio to the list because he was already in a league from before and wasn't a newcomer. If he's doubling up on leagues that's separate, and that's fine. I agree with your sentiment on users, but I also don't think it's fair to mistrust the new users before giving them a chance. More times than not, our smogon leagues got messed up by KNOWN users being inactive rather than newcomers.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
cbt Pretzels you two have been invited to join League C. Sugar K Leonard bludz jpw234 I have asked Stallion to invite you to League B. Please post here once you've registered.

Milos I really need a headcount from you in League D so I can get the rest of the newcomers into a league. Please either PM me or post here so I can provide you the emails and usernames of who to invite.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I don't mind doing another league for fun if you need someone to fill a spot somewhere. I was in League D last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)