Official Smogon NFL Fantasy Football Thread (2016-17 Season) - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I've no opinion either way (if anything I'd prefer Sunday to have an excuse not to work it for my co-worker) but either way, let's decide more quickly than the night before this time. ;[

Sunday AM works best for me too, the current Friday PM (placeholder?) time cuts close to me getting off work, but I'm free at any point that weekend.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Would prefer Friday, only because as I said earlier, the draft finishing at 2am on a Monday morning isn't ideal, but if other places legitimately can't make the Friday time then I'll switch to Sunday if I have to.

I would prefer Friday, since I'll be on a bus for most of Sunday travelling. I could do the draft on my phone, but that wouldn't be ideal.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Last schedule change for me I promise, but I am again unavailable this upcoming Friday but still available Sunday. (The details are my co-worker decided she needed Sun-Mon off instead of Sat-Sun, so now she wants to work for me this Monday and I will work for her next Monday. i.e. She won't be taking my Friday. I told her I couldn't do Sunday because of this draft, so don't disappoint me again.)

also Yahoo tells me Sunday is NATIONAL DRAFT DAY

Last edited:
WaterBomb

Alrighty, this is what I've compiled of returners who have responded/reached out to me/will be back for next season:

League B [Commissioner: Lakers ]
1. Lakers - Complaint Department
2. Sugar K Leonard - CornJulio
3. Del Rio - Saints Air Raid
4. Stallion - Everest.
5. Nova - Reefer
6. bludz - Green eggs and Graham
B-Lulz - Brummy Brahma Bulls
Lonelyness - Lonelyness

Not sure of the guys below who posted first, but I'm going to assume they were ordered based on first come-first serve. With that in mind, I will invite the next 4 in for League B and we will organize from there.
7. Rainman Legends
8. toshimelonhead
9. Randombobman
10. Mizuhime
11. naYpalm
12. leremyju

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would prefer Friday, only because as I said earlier, the draft finishing at 2am on a Monday morning isn't ideal, but if other places legitimately can't make the Friday time then I'll switch to Sunday if I have to.
Our drafts never take longer than an hour from start to finish, and you could easily just do the first 10 rounds or so and let the comp autodraft the rest for you. It's looking like Sunday is the only day when we could potentially all make it, even if Friday is PREFERRED for some, it's also now unpossible for at least one other. Sunday it is!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Not that anyone cares, but maybe they would be amused by my workplace drama/antics:

Boss has been planning to get me moved back to day shift for a bit now. Stuff happened on my employer's end and suddenly she wanted to get me back on it starting immediately (got the call a couple hours ago), which means I would again have Friday off but be unavailable Sunday (because I'd be working Sat-Mon). This would also screw up me and my co-worker swapping Mondays, because obviously I can't work for her Monday night if I'm already working Monday morning.

So anyway, I told her no-can-do for Sunday and now for the next week and a half I'm only working Saturday morning and next Monday night.

I messaged biggie on Sunday and got no response

Would like to know what's going on because I have no idea when the draft is

despite getting the worst place to pick in the draft, my team turned out fine and im going to easily defend my championship. gg boys

your team is aggressively mediocre
<kd24> Draft Summary
<kd24> Drafting ninth, kd24's easy breesy took advantage of their weaker opponents and drafted a team capable of making some noise come playoff time. They are expected to finish first in Smogon Fantasy with a record of 12-2-0 (1,756 points). They clearly came into the draft knowing who their top QB target would be. kd24's easy breesy waited until the eighth round to pick their first quarterback, drafting Tom Brady with the 88th overall pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)