Official Smogon NFL Fantasy Football Thread (2016-17 Season) - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
invite the other two newcomers (naYpalm and leremyju) if the others can't be bothered to respond. You snooze you lose! Who are you missing?

leremyju

Banned deucer.
My RB in a standard 12 man league is Melvin Gordon, Jeremy Langford, and Spencer Ware. I have leveon bell. And am starting Antonio brown, mike Evans, and Jordan Matthews so which RB do i leave on the bench. Or do I pickup James white?

absolutely killed my reddit draft imo

PPR/flex:

QB: Eli (9.10)

RBs: Lamar Miller (1.10), Ryan Matthews (5.10), Arian Foster (6.03), Rashad Jennings (7.04), Chris Thompson/CJ Spiller/James Starks (late)

WRs: Keenan Allen (2.09), TY Hilton (3.04), Randall Cobb (4.03), Kamar Aiken/Phillip Dorsett (late)

TE: Dwayne Allen (8.03)

a little worried about my WR depth, but my starting WRs are easily best in the league and my RBs are only risky due to injuries and I feel like I got solid depth behind them. I swapped 2nd/3rd/7th round picks with the guy drafting 4th and still ended up with Keenan Allen in the 2nd somehow, dude should be going in the late 1st in PPR drafts almost certainly.

absolutely killed my reddit draft imo

PPR/flex:

QB: Eli (9.10)

RBs: Lamar Miller (1.10), Ryan Matthews (5.10), Arian Foster (6.03), Rashad Jennings (7.04), Chris Thompson/CJ Spiller/James Starks (late)

WRs: Keenan Allen (2.09), TY Hilton (3.04), Randall Cobb (4.03), Kamar Aiken/Phillip Dorsett (late)

TE: Dwayne Allen (8.03)

a little worried about my WR depth, but my starting WRs are easily best in the league and my RBs are only risky due to injuries and I feel like I got solid depth behind them. I swapped 2nd/3rd/7th round picks with the guy drafting 4th and still ended up with Keenan Allen in the 2nd somehow, dude should be going in the late 1st in PPR drafts almost certainly.
12 teams I assume? Pretty solid outside of shaky RB depth (injury history considered) but nothing that can't be overcome in PPR

...[Allen] should be going in the late 1st in PPR drafts almost certainly
Wait, what? Based on...?

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Allen is high volume, he could see 200 targets considering the Chargers will throw a lot and he is by far the best option on offense.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Yahoo draft summaries are the pinnacle of football knowledge tbh

also for what it's worth ARob is 11 on my big board, I picked him up in #strongs because I got the sick last pick position. ;/

leremyju

Banned deucer.
who are your wide recievers? also idk about latavius murray, he just is not a very good player but that doesn't mean too much if he is getting most of the carries (for now).

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Uhh, in #strongs league ARob/Landry/Floyd with full PPR and return yardage (1/40, less than League A's 1/25), Crabtree top backup.

Please do not detract from the genius that is calling a top QB + Brady the worst QB combo in the league. Which is weird because most of Yahoo's automated BS only cares about starters, when obviously Palmer fills in just fine Weeks 1-4, but clearly it's holding Brady's lack of production against me (even though it doesn't matter).

just had our Keeper league draft.

we can keep 3 players from last year at the cost of a pick 2 rounds ahead of where they were drafted. .5ppr, 1/25 return yards.

i kept Lamar for my 1st, Mashall for my 4th and took a flyer on John Brown for an 8th.

here's how the rest filled out:

pretty stoked about it.

wanted Keenan in the 2nd but he was taken just before me so i took Alshon.

Ryan Mathews was still there in like the 7th so i felt that was too much value to pass up.

Last edited:

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Got my Uni results last night and totally forgot about the draft. Kicking myself a little but uphill battle from here, time to hawk the waiver wire for the rest of the year!

I'm not even gonna bother reading through this thread to figure out why our League C draft is so early tomorrow, I'm just gonna suck it up and wake up for it and then go straight back to bed. See you boys bright and early at 8 AM tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)