Official Smogon Tournament Round 2 Pairings (Error Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok eagle, please sign on sometime soon. I've been online for 6 hours now looking for you, =(.

Please send me a PM on netbattle to get the battle done.

And please be online more frequently, =(

Been on Smogon about 6 times today looking for Absolut Kaos. No luck yet.

Edit: Make that 11 times and it's around 5:20pm in Australia so... :(

Edit 2: 13 times. 4am here, gotta get to bed now.

Skslobkilla, I will be getting my pc back sometime this week to get our battle done. If for some reason I cant get on, I'll let you know and just forfiet but keep your eye out for me on the forums.

Beat Orz 4-0. Very good game. He was kind enough to let me restart in the first few turns, when I realised I had two Swampert on my team. GG Orz

Officially posting to let Loki know that I'd like to battle on Friday. I have a ton of work coming back from X-Mas break, and I won't be on for very long. Please get in touch with me if you wish to discuss this, my eMail and MSN Adress is <dancewiththemantis@gmail.com>. Thank you.

spies outskilled me in a very neat game. =) Edit: OK, in that case I made a stupid error by not T-bolting on the first Regirock Curse. =P

I won 2-0, got some luck first, then made a stupid error which could have costed me the game, but I managed to win in the late game. Good game.

yeah Full Metal i should have battled you when i had the chance, even though i was unprepared. but my computer fucked up again and i have no means of firing up netbattle again until at least monday. but if that is past the deadline (i'm hurriedly posting this from a friend's comp so i'm not taking the three seconds to check the deadline), then i guess the match will go to Full Metal. my bad :(

Acura said:
yeah Full Metal i should have battled you when i had the chance, even though i was unprepared. but my computer fucked up again and i have no means of firing up netbattle again until at least monday. but if that is past the deadline (i'm hurriedly posting this from a friend's comp so i'm not taking the three seconds to check the deadline), then i guess the match will go to Full Metal. my bad :(
no problem, if your pc might come alive again before sunday just PM me :)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm looking forward to the ipl - AK battle myself. Since ipl beat me first round I'd like to justify it by seeing him go all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)