Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Activity post, we we're supposed to play one hour ago but ShootingStarmie didn't come :/

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Requesting Activity Win.
My opponent contacted me on the 17th, one day after the round was posted and told me his timezone. I responded on the 20th asking him what days/times he would like to play. We settled on anytime 1-5PM CST on last Saturday and if that didnt work same thing Sunday. Toosuto was AWOL all weekend and since then he hasn't responded to any of my PMs (last one sent yesterday the 28th). Toosuto has been signing on, but not responding to any of my messages he clearly is avoiding me of just doesn't care.

13:57 Silvershadow234 you can take the activity win or smthing because I'm not
13:57 Silvershadow234 that interested in playing

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost to Lady_Gaga in some gg's. Won the first game, then lost the next two to sub/swagger/t-wave team - didn't know what to do about it. xD ggs boss

Lady Gaga made a great point though. If you guys want tourneys to be won off of the majority being skill - I would take a swagger ban. It will just encourage too many swagger teams in tournaments and that's not very fun to play against.

Edit: Quite sad now :( Wish I coulda played some fair shit ;_;

Last edited:
i bet stone cold in a great match, gg
That was no where near a great match and you really shouldn't be proud of it. I can give that team to to the soda can next to me and it can probably win with it. You didn't prove that swagger should be banned, you just proved you're a player who can't win without the use of cheap tricks like this. You need a reality check if you think you'll get far using that.

ps i think you're an a**hole (notice i sensored it pls no infractions)

I'm not being unsportsmanlike so don't infract. I'm doing the exact opposite. If a boxer trips his opponent without anyone seeing it and then takes advantage and win. Sure he won the fight, but would it have been in the spirit of sportsmanship? no he'd be a (BAN ME PLEASE) who sucker punched his opponent to win, similar to this case. Its funny how Lady gaga claimed his name will sky rocket if he beat stone, i hate to break it to him: At this very moment all our talk to/about you is negative, and that's how we'll think of you. Even if you beat stone with a good team your name still wouldn't sky rocket for beating a retired guy who hasn't played a tournament for 2 years in round 1. Trust me after one hour, no one will know who the fuck Lady Gaga is.

Quick question: How will the current round of suspect testing affect this tournament? If any of the 3 pokemon suspected are banned, will that come into effect in this tournament immediately?

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Quick question: How will the current round of suspect testing affect this tournament? If any of the 3 pokemon suspected are banned, will that come into effect in this tournament immediately?
bans come into effect the 1st round played after the ban(s) occured

also currently 1-1 with sweep atm, should play the last game soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)