Finals Official Smogon Tournament XII - Finals [no winner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Idk newrof and idk about the ghostin behind this whole shit but chill out keyboard warriors yall actin like every tour since 2012 hasn't been won via some form of ghosting or another
this is a game played on the fucking internet that's like taking online quizzes for ur class no shit niggas gonn get ghosted
Personally I had just ghosted wq to his undeserved trophy last yr I got proof too

[16:04:20]Whitequeer: Bung yasedlord plz ghost me I need to beat blunder
[16:04:31]Danklord: ii faggit better get to suckin
[16:04:46]Whitequeer: yes señor dankjesus *takes off fedora* arghlejgtkrlrlerb

Fuck smogon fuck pokemon
Official Tournament #11 Finals - Recaps:

[ape]

ok dude i know we hate eachother but lemme tell u upfront that i fucking cant stand style
shes 100% a fucking alt and abusing power cuz look at her fucking matchups. and i know 100% for a fact that you will lose if u dont take my help because no offense, just from an objective point of view, ur shit has been 1 dimensional and wack as FUCK in the past few rounds.
lemme explain why im gonna help u
1. style counterteamed blunder so fucking hard its insane. i dont believe in coincidences and i fuckin helped this nigga prep all throughout tour w/o matchups that bad.
2. theres no way she counterteams known players that hard every fuckin round. there are no coincidences. shes either smogon auth think mcm bloo ciele etc on an alt and abusing their circles of influence, or shes some sort of hacker or some shit (no im not paranoid)

tldr FUCK STYLE theres no fucking way thats a real person, and as much as i dont want U OF ALL PPL TO WIN i dont want a fucking cheating fake account havin pile of shit to win since she knockd out blunder who m iv been helping all tour. if u trust me enough i will give u all the teams iv given blunder upfront (dont use them tho cuz he mighta revealed em to said higher ups to whom style has connections)
and i will build u fresh teams and/or fix urs. make sure of 2 things tho: DO NOT challenge her. she has not challenged a single person all tour which can confirm the hacker part since showteam, and DO NOT test on any server at all. if u want tests come to po and ill test with u. i literally dont give too much of a fuk about u or the tour but blunder losing in this fashion and the fucking gigantic coincidence that is style just makes me mad as shit. now u have 2 options
1: post this in the thread and get many likes, cuz we hate eachother etc and then proceed to get illuminati'd by style and lose
2: take my help and we fucking take style down. tbf i think u are very average if not shit at oras, so if u refuse my help u are crippling urself.

on another tip ill just let u know i made atticus' finals teams last spl and made teams for all of the top 4 me soge valentine and atticus, just so u know im not fuckin around. i lost r1 to activity so u dont have to worry about me being bitter and trying to fuck u over or anything, i just want style fucking gone

also shes quitting after ost which 200% confirms my suspicion, iv never liked her in the first place, if she isnt actually a sweaty fuckin neckbeard in the first place.

OVERALL TLDR
STYLE IS A FUCKING ALT
THERS SUM SHADY SHIT
FUCK STYLE FOR CTING BLUNDER IM MAD
IM GONNA HELP U AS LONG AS I GET A SHOUTOUT FOR UR WIN
AND MAKE SURE NOT TO CHALLENGE HER WHEN U 2 PLAY REGARDLESS WHETHER U TAKE MY HELP
DO NOT TEST ON ANY PS SERVER EITHER (or test with teams ur not gonna actually use)

nigga i havent pmd anyone anything of this length. if u think im snaking u then u rlly are gonna miss out on an opportunity. i fucking hate snakes and cheating fucks who abuse auth and im making sure style loses or gets exposed.

ur fren basedlord
maybe this will squash the beef,,, lets be real there hasnt been real beef since like 2013
<3 no homo

[/ape]
--

You pathetic rice paddy working peasant.

Last edited:
We are reaching an hight level of dictature here. If I have to be punish, I want to see at least the incriminant evidence. Hiding them make you lose credibility. We all know well your hate versus Italy, so we are prone to think that way. One possible way is to obscure the sender's name, can't you? Until you don't give the evidence to the community, the cheaters are only you and not me, because you have only said that I was cheating without evidence. At least I've the right to defend myself. I should see these evidences since you are accuse me and my reputation!.

We are reaching an hight level of dictature here. If I have to be punish, I want to see at least the incriminant evidence. Hiding them make you lose credibility. We all know well your hate versus Italy, so we are prone to think that way. One possible way is to obscure the sender's name, can't you? Until you don't give the evidence to the community, the cheaters are only you and not me, because you have only said that I was cheating without evidence. At least I've the right to defend myself. I should see these evidences since you are accuse me and my reputation!.
When your ghoster admits he was ghosting you, you tend to get the feeling that this is pointless mate. Quit whilst you're ahead.
Get your ass sorted out from all the puppetry, go eat some pizza and forget about smogon tournaments for the next 6 months before it gets any worse.

looiiyut

GIOVANE AUTISMOTTA
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
[23:18] +Bro Kappa: asuya can u stop say bullshit which is the only good thing with u know how to do in ur stupid life
[23:18] +Asuya: Bro Kappa man we are already fucked

[23:23] +Asuya: newrof promised me the money prize
[23:23] +Asuya: .

Ti serve altro?

Fist of all, I need evidence. I can say " yes, the last ost I ghosted Whitequeen" to take the fame. Irony is irony, you are not smart if you can't catch that. Asuya gave me an help with the teambuilding and to learning oras, yes, but here we go and stop.Is it this a crime?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Everyone knows no one on Smogon is good enough to ghost the WhiteQueen. No one would believe that, mate. You're so green that nobody knows anything about you except you're Italian. Why you're on trial right now. The TDs don't want a "random" to win OST, so they're coming after you.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
newrof dont worry i will make a post very shortly with some of the proof against you

before that happens though i've noted that you've worded your posts very elegantly. you don't deny your guilt, rather you focus on the lack of public evidence. therefore i'd like you to answer this simple question, before i post something more - are you innocent? are you saying that you were not ghosted throughout any part of your OST run?

looking forward to your answer.

A little OT: the best way to teach the game is ghosting a person while playing.

Anyway, from what I was able to find out, someone stolen the password of the Skype's account of Bro Kappa and took a screenshot of the evident proof of my ghosting plus his help in the last rounds.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
A little OT: the best way to teach the game is ghosting a person while playing.

Anyway, from what I was able to find out, someone stolen the password of the Skype's account of Bro Kappa and took a screenshot of the evident proof of my ghosting plus his help in the last rounds.
Two questions a few people would like answered...

1) let's say you did ghost Newrof. Why are you snaking him now? Why now? Jealousy? Resentment that the trophy won't belong to you if he wins it all? What's the reason for doing it now?

2) when did you become so good that you're now capable ghosting someone to the finals of an official tournament??? Why couldn't you ghost your own self to the finals???

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
newrof i am fully aware that it's not your job to prove that you are innocent at this point in time, however you can simply make a statement that you are innocent. if you say that you are innocent, i can then show you why i believe that you are not innocent. if you on the other hand don't want to say that you're innocent, well...alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)