Finals Official Smogon Tournament XII - Finals [no winner]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions a few people would like answered...

1) let's say you did ghost Newrof. Why are you snaking him now? Why now? Jealousy? Resentment that the trophy won't belong to you if he wins it all? What's the reason for doing it now?

2) when did you become so good that you're now capable ghosting someone to the finals of an official tournament??? Why couldn't you ghost your own self to the finals???
1) I'm not snaking anyone, the TDs already have the proofs, I'm just trying to stop Newrof's shitposting in this thread

2) I can ask you the same question about your trophy

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
1) I'm not snaking anyone, the TDs already have the proofs, I'm just trying to stop Newrof's shitposting in this thread

2) I can ask you the same question about your trophy
2) I did ghost my own self to the final of last year and won it. Then almost ghosted myself to another trophy this year, but user njnp is too strong at this moment. Not sure what you're trying to say???

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
just like we didn't release many details around the mazar/freestylerking case to protect our sources, we're doing more or less the same thing here. granting anonymity and discretion to our sources is vital for us to get access to the proofs in the first place. still, there's some leeway for us here, so i will publish some of the details.

apart from asuya's admission immediately afterwards, which is fairly damning in and out of itself but still not counting towards our pile of evidence since it happened after we published our post...what we do have is proof that newrof, asuya and bro kappa were in calls during multiple rounds. a group that at some point was called "OST XII ITALIAN EPIC RUN" was used for these calls. these calls were only happening during the times newrof had games and were as long as his series - the call during the series vs. nintendi was 296 minutes long. moreover we also have logs discussing whether newrof should be playing the final series on his own without spooky assistance. we also have additional details on the case that we'd like to keep hidden that gives the case even higher validity.

i'll end with a poetic quote from the discussions:
"la mamma ti accompagna fino alla fine della rampa
sta a te spiccare il volo"

of course, you don't have to admit to anything. we can debate all day - you don't ever have to accept what i write, you can always dismiss it, no matter what i come with. in the end, i don't gain anything from releasing the full extent of my proofs either (apart from making life more difficult for the source, which i have no intentions of doing), so this is hopefully sufficient.

Looool? Now i'm out, when i come back to home (at 4 am gmt+2) i'll post to you my skype screen, nobody of this it's true.

"La mamma ti accompagna fino alla fine della rampa tocca a te spiccare il volo"?!?

Are you sure about that was our account? It's easy write Isa for name and post your photo!

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
can one of u translate this ll la mamma ti accompagna fino alla fine della rampa
sta a te spiccare il volo

Looool? Now i'm out, when i come back to home (at 4 am gmt+2) i'll post to you my skype screen, nobody of this it's true.

"La mamma ti accompagna fino alla fine della rampa tocca a te spiccare il volo"?!?

Are you sure about that was our account? It's easy write Isa for name and post your photo!
What's stopping you from just deleting the conversation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)