Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won vs SaiyanMaster95

I dont think calling it haxing out is fair...

G1 He brought full stall and I won bc of a freeze but Mega Pinsir battered him (stallish ff) anyways if he didnt burn it first try (shoutout Tuong Nguyen aka the worst enemy of all stallish pussyfiers)
G2 He won
G3 He had mega diancie which 6:0d Sable-Talon but he decided to sack it turn 2 vs ferro... So pls haxing out isnt the right expression....

good luck in future tournaments... gg's

thx Snowtop for the team.

Lost in 3 games against Asuya.

1st game won clean.

Game 2 lost even if I was lucky with some confuse hurricanes (basically hard a really hard time with a some mons in opponent's team to break).

Game 3 lost to a lucky special attack drop on my NP thundy. Basically nast plotted on clef and cleaned the game after NP. But moonblast drop sealed the game.

A small example of Asuya (insane skillz) fairplay though, when I said the speattck drop changed the game:

★insane skillz: man you literally had
★insane skillz: the antiteam
★insane skillz: so stfu

My antiteam: mega garde when Asuya had chopple berry ferro.

I don't mind losing, but don't be that annoying guy disrespecting your opponent when he tries to just become better at this game. Thanks to telling me to shut the fuck up, don't worry i'll keep silent waiting to meet you again.

Thanks friends for support and thanks Hyss for game 2 team you did a great job man don't worry!

Last edited:
Lost in 3 games against Asuya.

1st game won clean.

Game 2 lost even if I was lucky with some confuse hurricanes (basically hard a really hard time with a some mons in opponent's team to break).

Game 3 lost to a lucky special attack drop on my NP thundy. Basically nast plotted on clef and cleaned the game after NP. But moonblast drop sealed the game.

A small example of Asuya (insane skillz) fairplay though, when I said the speattck drop changed the game:

★insane skillz: man you literally had
★insane skillz: the antiteam
★insane skillz: so stfu

My antiteam: mega garde when Asuya had chopple berry ferro.

I don't mind losing, but don't be that annoying guy disrespecting your opponent when he tries to just become better at this game. Thanks to telling me to shut the fuck up, don't worry i'll keep silent waiting to meet you again.

Thanks friends for support and thanks Hyss for game 2 team you did a great job man don't worry!
You know how italians are, buddy. They like talking shit for no reasons.

"You know how italians are, buddy. They like talking shit for no reasons."

No man, some italians here are one of the coolest dudes I've met on the internet. I never judge someone based on where he comes from! And if i had to judge italians only by where they come from, I would just like everything about them, because their country is dope in my opinion :)

But hey I'll stop writing, I've said what I had to say and don't want all the spots on me hehe, see u next time!

You know how italians are, buddy. They like talking shit for no reasons.
Not goin to drama but oh my lord
This is one of the most stupid shittiest post I've ever read on this thread
First, u're italian too, that's just f stupid that this speech comes from you
Second, that's just a f stupid stereotype
Third, how the f the fact that asuya talked shit should be related to his country lmao that's stupid and man I repeat u're italian that's like Donald Trump saying 'how god rich persons are shit they should give money to people starving in the world' like wtf

Thankfully there are ppl like Mimolette (I appreciated what you said) that doesn't think shit like that

Last edited:
Wtf I'm reading here, wow it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard
Costi, if you're judging a person for his behaviour (ok, we're fine till here, i mean, you're totally free to disagree with the way other people behave) it's not necessary to generalize and stereotype the country this person belongs to, it's quite useless and nosense
It's like you have a lot of videogames in your room and you throw them all away because you don't like one of them
I mean wtf are you saying
And yeah, I don't like your behaviour

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
As much as I feel like I shouldn't bother getting involved here... I'm pretty sure Costi was joking, and while this doesn't make it 'OK' for him to say that according to most I don't think you need to attack him and comparing him to Donald Trump #MakeAmericaGreatAgain. Assuming he was joking, I don't think telling him about cool Italian people is going to change anything. Round 3 seems a little early to have this much bitching to me. Also, without trying to sound like a moderator, this isn't really the place to be bitching, regardless of the cause. If you want a place to express these emotions I recommend Dilwar 's wall.
~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)