Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and Zephir played two games last week and its 1-1, but i tried to schedule with him and he said that he will be available on Thursday/Friday. Apparently he missed the two days(since i tried to find him in the hours we played the another two games and he was off), and i'll be around almost all day on to try playing g3 with him, but i'll call activity just in case of him don't appear.

Last edited:
Activity post incase opp does not schedule a time for today.
My opp said that he could only play this weekend but I have told him over a week ago that I will not be free at all Sunday. I have given him numerous suggested times for matches all of which he was unable to make yet I still don't have a single suggested time from him.

shartruce and I are 1-1, will be finishing the series tuesday. thanks for understanding, isa :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BK

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
gotta call activity or extension. Trosko said he could not play before this thursday due to exams, which was cool. on thursday he vm'd me and we agreed to play friday. he just hasn't been on at all since he vm'd me.

first vm is on trosko's wall, second is on mine.

Won 2-0. Choked a lot in g2, but got bailed by hax. Really sorry about that, and gl in other tours.

As much as I want to play the basedlord in a competitive bo3 game and get flexxed on, I think he lost interest/motivation to play unfortunately, so activity for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)