Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
Ive contacted TheThorn many times over the weeks and he always said to be busy with SPL (even in midseason break), hes also never shown any interest on playing as its always me whos contacting him. Im not calling act cause there are still a couple more days and I really wanna face him but I think this is all worth saying.

Calling activity as well, set a date with quote a few weeks ago and we postponed and just said we'll catch each other online at some point in the next weeks. Messaged him a few times when we've been online on ps as well. I'm still up for playing if he has the time in the next few days.

Activity, was supposed to play almost an hour ago but my opponent didn't show up. I don't have time to play potentially 3 games now but will try to if my opp is online when I get back

Activity, was supposed to play almost an hour ago but my opponent didn't show up. I don't have time to play potentially 3 games now but will try to if my opp is online when I get back
Ummm I replied just now, if you don't have time then tomorrow still works for me!

I know it was a late response so sorry for that :c

Last edited:

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
looking to fight BKC sometime tomorrow, about 23hrs from now

edit: we've decided on sometime Sunday/Monday instead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)