Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
k little lucario
i want to tell you that having to
look at your posts on the smogon forum is
lecherous to my health

you are a player that is so bad and
one of the worst posters on the smogon forum.
understand that you are
really annoying and cringey, to
say the least. your posting on the smogon forums is
equivalent to cows polluting the atmosphere by
farting.
littlelucario: it aint gonna suck itself

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Za Meowdo vs Eternam - Eternam beat the dragon and played it safe and cool, while Za Meowdo kept doing a lot of risky and aggresive plays even tho they weren't that needed after all, even if he guessed them correctly. Still prefer Eternam's style and I think he's definitely winning this one.
UltraBallz vs imsosorrylol - Sorry is literally on fire, can't really see him losing this one.
Last Hurrah vs Jimmy Turtwig - Was really impressed by Jimmy last week so I think i'm predicting him to win. On the other hand, Last Hurrah didn't show any relevant ability so I think Jimmy got this one safe and clean.
Mounts vs Frania - could go either way, imo.
HQuaze vs mael - Quaze is the goat, but mael played really well last week so I don't really know.
WhiteQueen vs Empo - Empo is good, but I was predicting the Queen to win the whole thing once again, so... Sad this game happened so early.
Chano vs SoulWind - I honestly don't know the other dude, but Soulwind is fire.
Malekith vs Lycans - Impressive run from Lycans, expecting him to win once again.

Last edited:
Za Meowdo vs Eternam - Eternam beat the dragon and played it safe and cool, while Za Meowdo kept doing a lot of risky and aggresive plays even tho they weren't that needed after all, even if he guessed them correctly. Still prefer Eternam's style and I think he's definitely winning this one.
Yo buddy what unnecessary play are you talking about? When I predicted u with Ice Beam, the only play that was going to win in that late game? When I toxic'd your gastrodon at the best moment since you were going for the recover tie 100% so I dont run out of pp? Or maybe when I chipped your Heatran on a double for my Scizor Kyurem and Serp which ended up winning me the game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)