Official Smogon Tournament XV - Round 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcell

cherish the little things in life
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lol, that not true, i answer justicia the day after. Read the conversation that you open nd you Will ser It.
You should have directly answered my question ( or messaged me right away ) on your profile, because I do not receive a notificaion if you seperately answer to my message, but I am fine with your suggestion, please contact me again so we can arrange the game

Activity win requested. Opponent contacted me, I replied day later, we scheduled a time and I went out before it and came back 30 minutes before our scheduled time and saw that he messaged me on ps (I left it open) He then went offline. Few days later he asked for my discord and we messaged on there. Said he was on vacation and that *I* should tell him when we should play. Then immediately went offline and hasnt responded.

You should have directly answered my question ( or messaged me right away ) on your profile, because I do not receive a notificaion if you seperately answer to my message, but I am fine with your suggestion, please contact me again so we can arrange the game
I will answer you here beter, just let me know if you can play on sunday morning

Activity Win Request,we were trynna schedule our battle but we were very slow answering and I'm moving home so early today I told to be at one time but didnt show(Forget this for now seems like we might be able to battle tomorrow)

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Activity win request
We agreed on Friday, told him to message whenever he was ready today and I waited all day, never heard from him.View attachment 160410View attachment 160412View attachment 160413
I was around during pretty much all of my evening and you made no effort whatsoever to get back to me either. "tell me when you're ready?" first you give me a fake discord address and now you feel entitled to an activity win after pulling off one of the worst scheduling attempts I've gotten to witness on this website in a long ass time???

meet me on sunday (or even today) on smogtours or let this shit go to a coinflip. if you don't know what smogtours is or don't use it and expect me to sit on main trying to find your ass when i couldn't even find your discord you should prolly just get an act loss instead

jesus lol

I was around during pretty much all of my evening and you made no effort whatsoever to get back to me either. "tell me when you're ready?" first you give me a fake discord address and now you feel entitled to an activity win after pulling off one of the worst scheduling attempts I've gotten to witness on this website in a long ass time???

meet me on sunday (or even today) on smogtours or let this shit go to a coinflip. if you don't know what smogtours is or don't use it and expect me to sit on main trying to find your ass when i couldn't even find your discord you should prolly just get an act loss instead

jesus lol
LOL fake discord address, I didnt capitalize my name, not too hard to figure that out, most people would have. Maybe if you wouldve tried harder to schedule instead of trying to get a free win over my "fake discord address" we wouldnt be here right now. And I'm not going to sit on smogtours waiting for you to come on, I gave you all day, said message me when you are ready and you said alright. Is it too hard to shoot me a message? I've got no clue what times you're on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)