Official Smogon Tournament XVI - Round 4-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Round 4 Decisions: (this post is delightfully short, good work all! :swole::swole:)
Activity:
none :swole:

Coinflips:

Extensions:
Leo vs DeeJ - 5 day extension; schedules don't matchup well for the weekdays and DeeJ is coming out of an extension so there wasn't enough time to schedule in the weekend. approved by luigi
Kickassin666 vs Ya Boy MostDope - really wanted to coinflip this cause the scheduling is god awful but the scheduling, bad as it was, seemed to have interest in getting this done, so...

1): Ya Boy MostDope - if you can't make a proposed timeframe (ex: 10 am - 5 pm IST), i wouldn't recommend proposing a time that is outside of that timeframe. it's not great for communication. if you have to, try proposing an alternative timeframe along with it.
2): kickassin - "play now" really doesn't work with this kind of timezone difference. also, please don't stay up till 1:30 am for mons (i hope you didn't do this just for the mons) unless you've scheduled for that time.

3): when there's such a drastic timezone difference and you guys don't have hours of free time lined up, you have to communicate availability and inavailability better and very explicitly. especially if your available timeframe changes from day to day, ex kickassin's 10 am - 5 pm range being different when it comes to the weekend.

you guys have 3 days to get this done, so here's a starter pack:
monday:
- availability: (kickassin: xx am - xx pm) (ya boy: xx am - xx pm)
- inavailability: (kickassin: xx am - xx pm) (ya boy: xx am - xx pm)
tuesday:
etc
wednesday:
etc

(you guys fill in the blanks)

Reactions: Leo
Round 4 Decisions: (this post is delightfully short, good work all! :swole::swole:)
Activity:

Coinflips:

Extensions:
Leo vs DeeJ - 5 day extension; schedules don't matchup well for the weekdays and DeeJ is coming out of an extension so there wasn't enough time to schedule in the weekend. approved by luigi
Kickassin666 vs Ya Boy MostDope - really wanted to coinflip this cause the scheduling is god awful but the scheduling, bad as it was, seemed to have interest in getting this done, so...

1): Ya Boy MostDope - if you can't make a proposed timeframe (ex: 10 am - 5 pm IST), i wouldn't recommend proposing a time that is outside of that timeframe. it's not great for communication. if you have to, try proposing an alternative timeframe along with it.
2): kickassin - "play now" really doesn't work with this kind of timezone difference. also, please don't stay up till 1:30 am for mons (i hope you didn't do this just for the mons) unless you've scheduled for that time.

3): when there's such a drastic timezone difference and you guys don't have hours of free time lined up, you have to communicate availability and inavailability better and very explicitly. especially if your available timeframe changes from day to day, ex kickassin's 10 am - 5 pm range being different when it comes to the weekend.

you guys have 3 days to get this done, so here's a starter pack:
monday:
- availability: (kickassin: xx am - xx pm) (ya boy: xx am - xx pm)
- inavailability: (kickassin: xx am - xx pm) (ya boy: xx am - xx pm)
tuesday:
etc
wednesday:
etc

(you guys fill in the blanks)
lol yea it was pretty rough sorry bro but won in 2 regardless gg to my opp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)