Official Smogon VGC 17 Tournament ROUND 1 PAIRINGS [Extensions: Deadline 1/12] [Check Post 651]

Tele

a quality human being
i am confused did i get the activity win for this round or not, cos my name is not bolded yet

edit. i made an activity win request a few pages ago

blarajan My opponent hasn't been on Smogon in nearly a week so I doubt we'll get this done, but I contacted him again. I'd like to request an activity win if he doesn't come back in the meantime, however.

My opponent hasn't responded. We was supposed to battle but he never responded. I contacted him again. I'd like to request an activity win if he doesn't respond.

Blarajan ,I want to get activity win because MikotoVGC didn´t contacted me until sunday an then He didn´t attend to our appointment. Now I haven´t got any response from him.Thanks

Hi! I saw the extension and I contacted my opp to play! Waiting his answer I hope he ll be able to play tomorrow :s

Made another post on reiku's wall saying I can play anytime today and I'm sitting here ready to play our match - he was last online minutes ago so he must have seen the post yet he didn't respond.

blarajan

An activity request was made a little earlier. I'm realizing I should have used the wall for my messages. But I haven't had contact with Arnoob since Jan 2. I have been trying to contact him since via PMs and have received no replies since.

Hey, I have to claim an activity win against my opponent RBG. We had 2 fix times for the match. The first one did not work out because he wrote me his wrong time zone and at the second one he did not show up. After that, I asked, if he could suggest a time. No answer. Then, I suggested 2 times. No answer. His profile says: "RBG was last seen: Thursday at 12:53 AM", so I assume he lost interest in our match.
The whole conversation is on his VM wall: http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/rbg.17270/#profile-post-1989539

For clarity, I inserted the log into the spoiler:
Moeper Hey, we have to play in the first round of the vgc17 tournament. I'm from Germany, which is GMT+1. When do you want to play? I'm pretty free from Jan 3th until deadline. Do you want to play in that time frame?
Dec 31, 2016EditDeleteComment

RBG
RBG I should be free most of the second and the third
Jan 1, 2017

RBG
RBG I am
Rbg on showdown as well
Jan 1, 2017

Moeper
Moeper What is your time zone? Shall we play on Jan 3th?
Jan 1, 2017 Delete

RBG
RBG Est -5
Monday at 3:09 AM

Moeper
Moeper tomorrow 11am GMT+1 / 0am EST-5?
Monday at 12:51 PM Delete

RBG
RBG I can make that work
Monday at 5:28 PM

RBG
RBG I am online, or did you mean next tomorrow
Tuesday at 6:24 AM

Moeper
Moeper I meant in around 30min. Does that work?
Tuesday at 10:31 AM Delete

Moeper
Moeper So now it is 11pm GMT+1 and 12 midnight EST-5 if I am not mistaken. Did I make something unclear or did I get the time shift wrong?
Tuesday at 11:08 AM Delete

Moeper
Moeper *11am GMT+1
Tuesday at 11:33 AM Delete

RBG
RBG 5am when you posted that, we have a 6 hour difference
Tuesday at 3:06 PM

Moeper
Moeper Then you are not EST-5 but GMT-5, that's a difference. Wanna play in 1 or 2 hours?
Tuesday at 7:05 PM Delete

Moeper
Moeper Or tomorrow from 12 midday to 3pm GMT+1?
Wednesday at 12:51 AM Delete

RBG
RBG Ican do the later
Wednesday at 4:04 AM

Moeper
Moeper tell me when you are ready
Wednesday at 1:55 PM Delete

Moeper
Moeper 3pm GMT+1 is over, please offer me a time so we can make this match happen
Wednesday at 3:20 PM Delete

Moeper
Moeper Are you alive? When do you have time on saturday?
Friday at 2:37 PM Delete

Moeper
Moeper I can play for the next 9 hours. Message me.
Yesterday at 11:13 AM Delete

Moeper
Moeper "RBG was last seen: Thursday at 12:53 AM" boy...
Yesterday at 8:50 PM Delete

Moeper
Moeper another offer: Tomorrow from 12 midday to 2pm GMT+1.
Yesterday at 9:07 PM Delete

blarajan
In case you didn't see it, blarajan. Contacted RBG again 12 hours ago. I think my original claim was legit as I did not get any answers in a time span of 4 days.

He was free "all day", but he didn't appear in that period of time. At least I hope we can play today. I literally can't do anything else.

I won my round 1 match. KillianVG 1-2 Albert. I haxed him in the 3rd game, I apologize for that, good luck in the next round dude u.u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)