Official Smogon VGC 17 Tournament ROUND 3 PAIRINGS [See Post 410] [Extension Deadline 2/8]

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
Won 2-0, GGs was pretty fun :)
Thanks for the extension btw :)

Edit: replays are under the name "real northbridge"

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity.

Opp responded late initially under the pretense that he "accidentally" posted a response to my vm on his own wall and then proceeded to delete it (and/or the vm never existed and it was just his excuse for his late reply) and our timezones clash af initially and on our final scheduled time which is around now, he's nowhere to be seen. Don't have time tomorrow due to work/school from 9am to 11pm so can't make dl. So I'm just calling act here.

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I hate to do it, but I have to call activity. Tried to rearrange a couple times now, no resp so I don't know if they're here.

Calling activity again, mu opponent is really inactive on here and has not been online since Friday even though he said he would be on during Sunday. He doesn't even know about the extension well because he hasn't been online since Friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)