#oi Movie Nights

Season 1. It must be done, and I would like to rewatch the episodes going "yup, I know about how this episode goes" many years after I first watched it.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I disagree with season 1 as it's on Netflix now and people have likely already revisited it on their own time. It feels very ad nauseum to me.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Feel free to continue the discussion but I just wanted to give the heads-up that there will most likely not be a movie night this week. I'm pretty busy and on vacation and it looks like a few of us are as well, so we'll be starting with the arc that we decide on next week!

I'm actually at a resort right now so I wouldn't've been around this week!

I'll totally be around next week for whatever, I don't have a nomination for any anime arc. I'd actually be cool with seeing some Digimon though, or even some arc in Unova.

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I liked DHR-107's suggestions so we're going to be starting with the Sinnoh League tomorrow night (too bad he won't be there, ehehehe). Same time, same place as usual. See you all there!

It's time for the best League. With the best rival (Besides Gary). Also there's a guy who busts out all over, that's cool too.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I liked DHR-107's suggestions so we're going to be starting with the Sinnoh League tomorrow night (too bad he won't be there, ehehehe). Same time, same place as usual. See you all there!
:( I can come tonight actually :P I dont have work tomorrow ^__^

Hulavuta

Hey all, just a few updates from me:

Sorry I've been a bit too busy to be posting in this thread but I wanted to just say that movie nights are still going! I won't be able to do one this week since I will likely be in the process of moving, but starting next week I've decided we'll be watching more of the Pokemon Chronicles episodes.

Oh man I love Chronicles, they have such episodes as Jimmy being The Best, and... Jimmy being The Best.
(I actually don't remember chronicles that much, but next week'll be fun!)

Hulavuta

Well, it's been a great 8 months but I just wanted to announce that I will no longer be hosting movie nights. I'll still be going to them every once in a while though ;)

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
cya hula, it's been fun. This is serious end of semester time for me, so sorry for not being on irc lately. It's a shame you're not going to have one last hoorah with a Digimon movie. :P

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Great movie night tonight, hosted by Bela and with Countdowns and snark by yours truly! We watched the Mega Evolution Special Act 1 with no Subs (who needs comprehension in an animu?) and The Rise of Darkrai, which is actually pretty good! Shoutouts to Age of Kings, MikeAU, Shmoo, lucariomaster2, and anyone else I possibly missed!

Also if anybody tells you I cried during the movie they are dirty liars.

Karxrida

Since Bela and I have taken over Movie Night (read: Stellar didn't say anything about somebody else doing it on IRC), I thought you should all know that our choices for next week will be Akira, The Sword in the Stone (the animated Disney Movie), and the Ash vs. Gary battle from the anime. Let us know what you think or if you have any other movie/anime suggestions!

Karxrida

I hate triple posting like this, but I'm not a Mod/the OP and cant do anything about it :/

Unless we get some weird voter turnout, it looks like we're watching Jerma985 vs. STAR_ Ash vs. Gary tonight! You better all be there or be square!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)