OM Interviews (#16: In The Hills)

Lol do you even play any metagames.

I rarely see you battling, so apart from dealing out mutes all day long, and being helpful, what do you do with your time on PS?

What’s your favourite meta?

Black or white?

Favourite mon?

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
20 days later....
Lol do you even play any metagames.
Yeh. I play STABmons, Inheritance when it's available, Multibility not that it exists right now and a bunch of mashups.

I rarely see you battling, so apart from dealing out mutes all day long, and being helpful, what do you do with your time on PS?
I'm often partially afk or watching tv. I chat a lot and occasionally dip into ladder. But mostly I like being in the chats.

What’s your favourite meta?
If Multibility existed that would be it. But it doesn't so AAA Ubers, if that counts. If it doesn't, STABmons.

Black or white?
I got Pokemon White at the time, and I think it has the better version exclusives overall, especially for in-game playthroughs. Actually tho I wear a lot of Black, prefer it overall as a color.
Favourite mon?
Everyone knows it's Turtonator >_>

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello and welcome back to OM Interviews! Today we have the awesome, the sleepy, the pet moderator himself...

250px-Oluolu_Snorlax.png

G-Luke !!!

Hello G-Luke, esteemed Pet Mods king.
Hello! But I believe its Pet Mod Overlord :)

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I'm an 18 year old guy (my birthday was like the 29th of Sept) named Gianluca Webster. I'm from the beautiful island of Jamaica. I am a MASSIVE comicbook fan. In my first year of college atm, studying Forensics.

How did you get into Pokémon?
Well its kinda funny. My love for Pokemon did not come about til high school, as playing Pokemon was just not a thing where I grew up. Prior to this, anime was my only source of Pokemon knowledge. When I was finally introduced, it was to Black and White, and I was kinda disappointed at the rather boring battle style as opposed to the dynamic of anime style battling. My interest did peak however, at the discovery of PO. Finding out you can battle real world people in real time was a massive shake up for me, and I instantly fell in love. The reason I got to Showdown is quite funny - my parents despised (and still do) Pokemon and banned me from interacting with it. So I had to find a means of playing Pokemon without downloading it unto my family Desktop. This Showdown was born. I remember hopping on ladder with such K I N G sets like Flame Charge Overheat Volcarona and Dragon Fang Haxorus.

What metagame or metagames are you currently playing?
Tbh I will let you in on a secret, since the start of Gen 7, I have not truly committed to playing and learning any OMs. I am always still a massive STABmons fan, but even then I havent played much. I did have a brief stint in UU which I do plan on returning to, and lots of people know my heavy involvement with both the CAP Project and Metagame. Gods and Followers has, however brought about a resurgence in my interest to battle, and while my bad experimental teams have lead to a terrible ladder ranking, I plan to ace the meta I have been pushing for a long time.

Do you want to share some cool sets you've made for these metagames?
In Gods and Followers, my three favourite gods are Yveltal, Ultra Necrozma and Kyogre. I have been finding success with Splash Plate Ash-Gren and Z-Move Protean Greninja on Kyogre teams, as Protean Ninja is basically customized to what your team is weak to, and Splash-Ash is great, thanks to rain already making its Hydro Pumps score OHKOes pre transformation, and being able to switch up moves to strike a Latios with Dark Pulse, get up Spikes on a predicted switch or pivot out has proven to be invaluable to my team.

What is your favorite part of Pet Mods and it's culture?
The community. It always surprises me how creative and supportive the community is, always helping out new Pet Mods get on their feet, and its amazing just how new and inventive the ideas are! A fun example is the Pet Mod Typing: The Mod, where people suggest brand new creative typings to fill out and balance the Type Chart. I was surprised when two particular subs came about: Blood and Invasive. From the minds of Pika Xreme and AquaticPanic respectively, they both beautifully explain just how these typings can not only flavourfully exist, but function positively in a OU based metagame. You don't just go and see Blood and Invasive as typings in a random fangame, and its that creativity that lets me know even if I step aside, Pet Mods are in good hands. Even the flagship Pet Mod Fusion Evolution, which has arguably seen better days, has evolved into its very own sub-community, and I am pretty sure EV did not have the slightest idea what he was eventually starting into when he first subbed it all those years ago.

Who are you rooting for in the Pet Mods Grand Slam?
I personally like leonard (from big bang theory)'s run throughout the several Opens, which I believe they won two of. They always struck me as a level headed person in submission threads and a person who can keep their cool within a battle. I wish them and everyone else the best of luck for the rest of the Tournament!

Do you have any ideas on improving / growing Pet Mods' influence?
More small scale tournaments. Many Pet Mods did not make the final cut for PMGS, and most Pet Mods after finishing their goal just die off. I implore the creators or anyone who is interested to host tournaments from time to time, and I especially wish that members of the OM community take the time out to participate in said tournaments. I know it looks rather daunting to jump into a Pet Mod and battle (for some its kinda impossible), but I believe once a sizable audience takes root, Pet Mods can do nothing but flourish.

What players do you look up to or are really good friends with within the OM community?
EV drampa's grandpa Ransei Quantum Tesseract Snaquaza wishes GL Volkner are just some people I can list off the top of my head. I always love talking to and interacting with these individuals and think that they are or have been a positive impact on the Other Metagames community and subforum as a whole. A special shoutout to Willdbeast, my partner in crime for the OM Snake Draft. They are splendid to talk to and I hope we can work together again on future endeavours. Also big greetings to the Pet Mod community! I have not forgotten you all! Other than the aforementioned Pika and Aqua, I gotta hail Ludicrousity lyd Reviloja753 Stitch98 charizard8888 Yoshiblaze Jucherz and many others, as without them, Pet Mods as we know it just would not exist.

Do you have any last words you want to share with us?
Follow my brand new comic page @thecomics.cave on IG!

I never thought I would be interviewed on here, which kinda makes me reflect on how far I have come since joining Smogon. Its been a pleasure dealing with all of you guys!
Peace!

P.S. And just to get it out of the way, I have never smoked weed (>﹏<)

Now that's all the questions we had time for, so it's your turn! Ask Away and have fun!

Please explain in 6000 words or more how and why the Jackass Jirachis were the best snake draft team.

You mentioned your parents hate pokemon (funnily enough mine don't even know I play it), do they have all computer games like the stereotypical old folk or do they have a particular dislike for pokemon (and why)?

Is there any meaning behind your name?

Do you think Gods and Followers needs any more bans urgently, and is there anything you'd like to see changed to make the meta more diverse or more balanced?

What got you interested in UU rather than any of the other usage based tiers?

Which (if any) of the popular pet mods are easiest to get into without having to remember too much new stuff?

Do you think your life is meaningful right now?

If not, what will you do to make your life meaningful?

Do you listen to music? If so, what kind of music you listen to?

What do you think about me asking these very same questions in all interviews?

Top 5 gods in Gods and Followers?

Thoughts about mega Lucario and Landorus-I being underrated as a god?

Will gods and followers reach the same amount of plays last gen (~83k plays)?

Do you happen to know something like Piratepad to make a VR? I’m trying to make one for G&f.

Last edited:

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
favorite old gen pet mod?

favorite pet mod that you're sad about dying too early?

is there a pokemon you think gets almost no love in pet mods? too much love?

thin crust or deep dish pizza?

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1. Please explain in 6000 words or more how and why the Jackass Jirachis were the best snake draft team.

2. You mentioned your parents hate pokemon (funnily enough mine don't even know I play it), do they have all computer games like the stereotypical old folk or do they have a particular dislike for pokemon (and why)?

3. Is there any meaning behind your name?

4. Do you think Gods and Followers needs any more bans urgently, and is there anything you'd like to see changed to make the meta more diverse or more balanced?

5. What got you interested in UU rather than any of the other usage based tiers?

6. Which (if any) of the popular pet mods are easiest to get into without having to remember too much new stuff?
1. gg. wp

2. Both, especially my dad. My dad once stated that he doesnt want my cousin to hook up his ps3 to the family tv because "it will get a virus and be destroyed". To this day he still denies any mention of the word 'virus'. They also both hate Pokemon because they contribute it to my downfall in grades from Primary school to high school. I contribute my lower grades to being woke and confused.

3. Yh. My real name is Gianluca. I wanted a short and fun nickname that still very much speaks my real name, so G-Luke was born (I think i used it across all platforms)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7godsandfollowers-814411512

5. I have been interested in UU since I last gen imo. I never liked OU, seeing as too boring, so before migrating to OMs, I tried UU. I still got bored, but I notably liked it much more than OU. So I sporadically return to the tier whenever a big shake up happens.

6. Its probably Optimons (pardon the bias), since only a few stuff have changed mechanically (a few moves and abilities + Tiksi's wild Hitmon Trio), and its just a list of buffed mons.

What is your personal favourite Pet Mod?

Do you think Pet mods are going to grow or stay the same in the future? Why?
Even though it quite literally just started this week, I am already in love with Tennysonmons, mostly due to me being a big fan boy.

Most certainly! I expect only more growth and exploration for Pet Mods, and I can promise even more things are on the horizon and beyond for our little corner of the Other Metagame subforum

1. Do you think your life is meaningful right now?

2. If not, what will you do to make your life meaningful?

3. Do you listen to music? If so, what kind of music you listen to?

4. What do you think about me asking these very same questions in all interviews?

5. Top 5 gods in Gods and Followers?

6. Thoughts about mega Lucario and Landorus-I being underrated as a god?

7., Will gods and followers reach the same amount of plays last gen (~83k plays)?

8. Do you happen to know something like Piratepad to make a VR? I’m trying to make one for G&f.
1. Nope

2. When I finish school, I wanna travel the world, do some positive things for my community and in general stop being an asshole. :)

3. Totally. Genres I generally listen to are Dance hall, Reggae, Rap, Pop and Soca. I definitely listen to music from various other genres, but those comprise the bulk of my musical experience.

4. Its good. Allows you to delve deeper into the mind set of an individual, and probably should be standard questions to ask.

5. In order, in my opinion
Necrozma DM
Xerneas
Kyogre
Marshadow
Primal Groudon

6. Ground and Flying are top tier typings so I believe with solid follower support, Landy-I can ravage unprepared teams. I think Mega Lucario is like less viable Marshadow. Marsh has a free mega slot and more versatility, But Mega Luke has a very solid array of followers (Steel gods immediately get a +1 to me) and is extremely dangerous to plenty teams themselves.

7. Personally, I dont think so. But I believe it can score great plays if it gets its due promotion.

8. Nope, sorry bro.

Do you plan on making the PMGS an annual thing (please)?

What newer pet mods do you see the most promise in?
Yes!

That Pet Mod that Tiksi just started - I believe its called Fresh Takes. It grabs an overdone formula of mindless buffs and pushes them into new setting with strict rules and guidelines to abide by. I personally have not participated but it seems like loads of fun.

thoughts on small windmills
Bigger they are, harder they blow away our moth brothers from potential lamps

favorite old gen pet mod?

favorite pet mod that you're sad about dying too early?

is there a pokemon you think gets almost no love in pet mods? too much love?

thin crust or deep dish pizza?
A classic Pet Mod from gone days is The Complete Pokedex Project, another one initially started by EV before doing whatever he does. The premise is simple - make sure every Pokemon in existence is apart of a 3 stage evolution. Its the first Pet Mod I started devoting serious time to and was overall really fun last gen.

I cant really go off from the tip of my tongue, but it most likely is my own Pet Mod I made a long time ago called PokeComics, making comic book characters into Pokemon. A match made in heaven to me, but I soon realised not many shared my passion for comics, and my stretched out CAP style phases (I recently started getting into the process at the time, and was very impressionable) combined probably lead to its quick demise. I wish it could be revitalized, but I myself am personally already stretched thin, so if anyone wants to grab it up, please go for it.

Different Pet Mods favour different Pokemon, but one I agree is completely slept on is Abomasnow. In FE, an excess of 500 fusions got in before anyone succesfully got an Abomasnow fusion, and it still today has only 2 or so fusios its apart of. Big buff based Pet Mods like Type Optimization and Optimons haven't touched it, and Iwouldnt be surprised if the smaller ones have similar results.
A Pokemon that gets too MUCH love? Idk, Haxorus? Thats always getting buffed lol

I dont eat Pizza regularly, and haven't even eaten Deep Dish before, so there's that.

Plz Plz ask some more!

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
What kind of comic books do you like?
Thoughts on how Pet Mod Grand Slam has turned out?
Is CAP a Pet Mod?
Do you speak any languages other than English / Jamaican Patois?
Team Jacob or Team Edward?
Bolsonaro or Haddad? Which candidate's policies spoke to you on a spiritual level?
What will Meghan name her baby?
Is birefringence completely ethical?
Are you okay?
If you get a seedless watermelon from a supermarket, is it still a fruit?
If you were a Baltic state, which one would you be?
Are you interested in joining my multi-level marketing company?

Thanks for answering!

P.S. And just to get it out of the way, I have never smoked weed (>﹏<)
Goddamn it how'd you predict my question with such accuracy

Okay now to begin

1. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend
2. If yes would you dump them for me
3. If no would you be my boyfriend
4. Coffee: milk and sugar or black
5. Beer, Wine, Rum, (insert name of hard liquor) or no thanks I don't drink
6. If I tickle your G-Lucario what would happen
7. What's your favorite food?
8. Would you leave PS if you were offered an infinite amount of pizza for doing so
9. How do we revolt against this TI dictatorship jk
10. How do ban chole
11. Have you watched friends? If yes, who's your favorite character?
12. CH superpower 2020
13. Wow you actually reached here answering #Respect are you annoyed should I ask you more questions

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1 What's the deepest you've went into flavouring/design in a Pet Mod submission that you remember?
2 What's your favourite fusion?
3 Favourite fusion sprite?
3 Is there something we all can do to revive dead Pet Mods if the demand is still there?
4 The next best thing that Pet Mods can have? (Next doesn't refer to the second best here, Next as in something which Pet Mods can still achieve)
5 Are you ready for a surprise?
6 Predictions for the next Pokemon games name? Pokemon: Up & Down? Left & Right? Here & There? Lightning & Thunder? Now or Never?
7 Do you like Dubstep? If yes what are some of your favourite tracks and artists? If you haven't heard much of it would you want me to suggest some?
8 Same question as #7 for Riddim?
9 Top 3 favourite Other Metas?
10 Thoughts on your signature which now has the beast mon of all time?
11 What'd you name your pet lizard?
12 Any plans for Halloween?
13 Ban Stall?
14 Why should stall be banned? Tell us in no less than 50 words.
15 What's your favourite animal and why?
16 What invention do you want to see in the world other than the Time Machine?

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi I'm back and I brought a friend.

chazm.jpeg

Today in OM interviews, it's the MnM prophet himself, Chazm!

To start off, please, tell us a bit about yourself, the public is dying to know.
I'm a 17-year old student diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome who specializes in subjects heavily tied to mathematics. Often times I can be a bit hyper-active and irritating to be around, but the general atmosphere I live in seems to accept that's just a thing that happens with me. I generally enjoy wasting my time on this mongolian dogfighting simulator, but when I do spend time outside of it, it is usually looking up my favourite parts of maths or it's going out with friends. I do have them, by the way!
So like how'd you take ur life and throw yourself into this dogfighting simulator
Got tired of people hating on me and deciding I was looking at content far ahead of the spec at that time. They literally called me out every time I said something interesting. So I decided I would spend time on Pokemon Showdown because I had nothing else to do with my life if I were to listen to them. Got into MnM when a user named CaptainKnightwalker (CKW) decided to participate in the Pheromosa suspect, I took a sample and hated it, and begun my long quest to never use sample teams ever

So that's how you got into mnm, huh?
Yeah, that's exactly how.

Any other metagames you enjoy / would recommend?
AAA is quite fun

Any sets / mons you'd rec from either two metas?
I generally enjoy utilizing Magearna to the best of its capabilities. It's particularly interesting to see what the array of abilities can do to an already extremely diverse Pokemon. As well as that, -ate Spam is quite interesting, although I'd like to highlight Landorus-T more than Noivern

Why's that?
Landorus-T is fairly underutilized from what I know, and it's probably one of the hardest hitting breakers in the metagame at the moment, It can lure anything without needing Magnet Pull support to break through RegenGear. Smack Down is capable of pulling Skarmory apart (and Zapdos, I guess). Explosion can be a nice nuke on Scarf, but with Plate nothing can really wall it apart from an Unaware Skarmory. As for other mons, Grassy Surge Choice Scarf users are something I've been looking at

Like what, tangrowth?
Roserade, Celebi and Shaymin were what I found useful, and Shaymin is probably the best out of the lot. Mainly because of its ability to actually dent Buzzwole lmao. As well as the existence of Healing Wish, further enhancing its supportive capabilities

Doesn't it just use air slash?
(yes, I just mentioned that you nut)
:^)

Anything you looking forward from the Other Metagames community?
Free CrossEvo. Looking forward to WCoP - particularly nice to see some actually competitive MnM play and seeing an actually solid metagame. Opinions vary so wildly from month to month in MnM so it can be confusing to know what's good or not

Any players you looking forward to fight?
The Discord regulars. Andy, Stresh, ITH, Terracotta, even a few other well known players like geerat and Jrdn

What if, you fight yourself!!!
I lose because I always lose to Magearna balance lmao

Who are your favourite people from ps?
My mans Stresh, great user, always willing to give me a fight if need be, snaps me out of bad habits as well and TheCoastsOfToast is a cute user.

Ship confirmed?
(there was no ship. the discord has a ton of quotes from a more shipworthy person)
(ah ofc)

Snaquaza asks: What inspired you to misspell the supernova in your name? :v
This is a relic of a username back in 2013 when I was a cringy as fuck user, I still strive to change my username and claim that gen 6 UU rating

What that's wild lmao
Yea despite being fairly new, I'm actually an old as fuck account

Old man chazm. I knew it, ur not actually 17 ur like 57 confirmed.
Damn I've been busted, now gchq is gonna come to my door smh.

Any last words you'd like to give to the audience?
If it's anything I plan to do before USUM ends it's getting Magearna out of Mix and Mega. It's just so versatile and compromises defensive builds almost entirely. You can actually break Rest Primal Groudon using it fairly safely and get back from full on say, a Blissey simply because Blissey is so passive against Magearna. No stall has yet been able to properly handle it as far as I know and even then balance can struggle too. Offense struggles hard with it too, Pinsirite and Cam TR variants, simply make it so that offense has but one or two switchins, to play against it. If you use this mon right you can break anything and it's so ridiculous.

Oh it seems, we have a last second question from the audience
Vivalospride asks: why is chloe cooler than u?

Because Chloe doesn't base her character entirely on things she's obsessed with

You also have the character of being the coolest mnm maining blue om driver on ps :shades:
WTF I'm cool.

Anyways, that's all the time we have for this interview! Ask Big Boy Chazm your questions below!

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so they just give anyone interviews now huh

1. when are you gonna give up on mage being borked it’s been a bad meme for a while now
2. FREE CROSSEVO
3. u say TheCoastsOfToasts is a cute user but have u seen just how cute he is
4. um favorite perma ladder that isn’t mnm?
5. any matches in wcoom that you’re excited about that don’t include you?

so they just give anyone interviews now huh

1. when are you gonna give up on mage being borked it’s been a bad meme for a while now
2. FREE CROSSEVO
3. u say TheCoastsOfToasts is a cute user but have u seen just how cute he is
4. um favorite perma ladder that isn’t mnm?
5. any matches in wcoom that you’re excited about that don’t include you?
1) most likely never because I can never prep for the fucker well enough
2) free crossevo
3) no unfortunately, but I've seen some hella cute people in my life and he has the attitude of one
4) aaa
5) not following wcoom that much rn, so as of now I'll just join the matches that look interesting when I'm there

Sectonia

But I set fire to the rain
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
If it's anything I plan to do before USUM ends it's getting Magearna out of Mix and Mega
1. what the fuck was the point of getting magearna to S then?
2. if you smoked weed, would you drop pdon to A+?
Find the position function of an object with acceleration a(t)=cos(t). At t=π/2 the velocity is 0 m/s and the position is π m.
4. What are your thoughts on the fact that capitalism is secretly the US's way of mass genocide?
5. Why does Jeran have a fetish for Blissey, smh
6. When do you think that QT is going to overthrow TI?
7. When are Volkner and Flint getting together?
8. did you know that you have a nice black hoodie?
9. How heterosexual can you act? Very important question, pls answer quickly
10. Are you aware that when my psychology professor saw Zorowarrior's interactions with you and mnm people in general that she thinks that Zorowarrior has a crush on you? Please let them down gently pls
11. talk dirty to me
12. Thoughts on how I went to the North Pole to have my ass eaten by tcot only for them to be a no show :psyangry:
13. Je suis raimon
14. Can I ask, what the fuck?
15. This is question number 15.

1. If you could have one exceptional talent that you don't currently possess what would that be? (Please don't say mons)
2. Favorite cereal?
3. Favorite ice cream flavor?
4. Any foods you absolutely detest?
5. the four wcoom teams you expect to make playoffs?
6. Most fun you've ever had playing pokemon?
7. Rate on a level of least painful to most painful: stubbing your toe, biting your tongue, dropping something on your toenail, splinters, hitting your funny bone
8. Who do you enjoy losing to the most? The least?
9. What clothing item do you care the most about in general? (shoes, t-shirts, pants, hoodies, etc)
10. What magearna merch item would you be the most open to receiving?

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1. Can you help me with math
2. Thoughts on AG?
3. Will you support the cause and make Pet Mods superior to their OM counterparts?
4. Would you ever come to Jamaica if you get the chance
5. How cute do I seem
6. R u vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, semi-vegetarian or just one of the guys.
7. Thoughts as a non comic book fan on the current state of comic book films coming out in the past, present and future?
8. Thoughts on how SJWs are rotting the comic book industry from the inside out?
9. Rats or mice?
10. Bees or wasps?
11. Can you cook?
12. Can you help me with math?
13. Can you also help my memory issues?
14. Music u like?
15. What r u allergic to?

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Do you expect these questions coming from me?

What do you think about me stealing Chopin Alkaninoff's niche?

Do you think he'll ask you a different set of questions now?

What is the one question you wouldn't wish to be asked the most, while still being able to honestly respond to, and what is the answer to it?

1. If you could have one exceptional talent that you don't currently possess what would that be? (Please don't say mons)
2. Favorite cereal?
3. Favorite ice cream flavor?
4. Any foods you absolutely detest?
5. the four wcoom teams you expect to make playoffs?
6. Most fun you've ever had playing pokemon?
7. Rate on a level of least painful to most painful: stubbing your toe, biting your tongue, dropping something on your toenail, splinters, hitting your funny bone
8. Who do you enjoy losing to the most? The least?
9. What clothing item do you care the most about in general? (shoes, t-shirts, pants, hoodies, etc)
10. What magearna merch item would you be the most open to receiving?
1) Probably multilinguistic talent, i.e being fluent in different languages. What makes that so great is the fact that you can be open as you want and 97% of the time people will be incompetent enough to not understand what you're talking about
2) idk man I haven't had cereal in ages but I remember I used to like Krave cereal (my parents call them dog biscuits but idc I like them anyway)
3) Strawberry
4) If you ever brought up a list it would be better to say the amount of food I would actually eat. I'm extremely picky to the point where even I dislike how I am about food
5) Who needs to predict four when you know one is gonna win, go team UK
6) Can't actually remember a significantly fun experience but if I were to say the one that most sticks out it would be my series with Mark K in OMPL V
7) biting your tongue, splinters, stubbing your toe, hitting your funny bone, dropping something on your toenail (presumably of a large mass, say >1 kg)
8) Losing the most: Stresh - he gives an insight into what my teams are weak to quite reliably and despite my consistent losing record I am quite certain my matches with him have been scarcely bad
Losing the least: Don't really have one.
9) This highly depends on my environment and relationships, but as of now I would probably say underwear simply because you never really stay out of underwear for too long, even if you drag your quilt around your room all the time
10) Probably the plushie considering someone actually actively tried to get me one

1. Can you help me with math
2. Thoughts on AG?
3. Will you support the cause and make Pet Mods superior to their OM counterparts?
4. Would you ever come to Jamaica if you get the chance
5. How cute do I seem
6. R u vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, semi-vegetarian or just one of the guys.
7. Thoughts as a non comic book fan on the current state of comic book films coming out in the past, present and future?
8. Thoughts on how SJWs are rotting the comic book industry from the inside out?
9. Rats or mice?
10. Bees or wasps?
11. Can you cook?
12. Can you help me with math?
13. Can you also help my memory issues?
14. Music u like?
15. What r u allergic to?
1) Sure
2) AG is fine honestly but having to deal with Baton Pass and Vivillon sleepspam is just awkward and uncompetitive - if we had no Species Clause Ubers + MRay I'd probably main it
3) I already supported the cause - go check out some of my posts in Eternal Pokemon; if I have the energy to return I might just theorymon some stuff but right now I care a lot more about education and future
4) Not sure on that one, it really depends who I'm going with and for what purpose
5) Anyone who looks like a Snorlax is hella cute, change my mind
6) Pure omnivore here.
7) I've looked at them with fairly high reception - whilst it's not consistent I always have good experiences
8) Best way to stop an SJW is to stop giving them attention, so I'll refrain from giving thoughts entirely
9) Depends what context. If you're asking what has more use for a system of life, I'll take rats, but if I want to avoid contagion I'd prefer mice
10) Bees. Don't like the black and yellow demons nearing me that are sometimes referred to as 'wasps'.
11) Barely. One of my friends knows my shenanigans about overcomplicating everything explaining how to cook brownies
12) Sure, just as long as you don't take too much of my time.
13) I have memory issues myself that I plan to fix, so I doubt it for now
14) Video game music mainly. Don't have any real favourites right now considering they change daily
15) Nothing yet.

Do you expect these questions coming from me?

What do you think about me stealing Chopin Alkaninoff's niche?

Do you think he'll ask you a different set of questions now?

What is the one question you wouldn't wish to be asked the most, while still being able to honestly respond to, and what is the answer to it?
1) No
2) Quit mons and devote my life fully to maths stuff
3) (answered above)
4) Nothing about it really
5) Or won't answer at all, most likely.
6) (leaving this here later for when I have the courage to pipe up what I said in the Mix and Mega discord)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)