OM Ladder Achievements

Forfeits don't count for this :p It's removed anyways, but you get my respect for doing it.

Sorry OM room your achievement needs a new alt :/
I literally KOed everything they had from there, and couldnt have even screwed up because I only had attack moves on several pokemon. Having forfeits not count if there's a guaranteed win means that anyone can just fuck over the challenger at any time no matter how well the challenger plays and builds.

Reactions: Ren

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I literally KOed everything they had from there, and couldnt have even screwed up because I only had attack moves on several pokemon. Having forfeits not count if there's a guaranteed win means that anyone can just fuck over the challenger at any time no matter how well the challenger plays and builds.
Yeah, that's fair. If it's a guaranteed win I guess I can make it count if E4 Flint and The Immortal don't mind
I feel really bad but you're supposed to win for both of these achievements.

Ren

Ren

Added.

Guys, please make only one post until I update, then make another post. It makes it easier on me to check whenever I get a notification and it helps map your progress. Plus it makes sure I won't forget :blobthumbsup:

SaturnZelda

formerly TylerWithNumbers
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)