Tournament OM Mashup Trios Tournament

Eggs

some days, you just can't get rid of an egg
Announcement: STAAABmons has recently banned Victini. This ban will not be in effect for the tournament until next week's matches, so feel free to use it during this week's match.

Eggs

Hi everyone! There were some great games this week! Week 3 will be the second-to-last week of the tournament, with the winners advancing to finals! Now, let's get on with the week 3 matchups!

Week 3 Matchups:
Three Idiots vs The Washed Up Boomers
STAAABmons: Mattorr Is Cute vs manu 11
STABnMega: Ron...5 vs PokaPK
PokeAAAbilities: 23Gz vs The Number Man

The Wednesday Enjoying Dudes vs Free Agent Team 2
STAAAB: Don Vascus vs Tmi489
STABnMega: WMAR vs The Dragonite Star
PokeAAAbilities: ezlaturbo vs bigrok
As always, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns!

Last edited:

Eggs

Alright everyone, it's time for the final round of the second ever OM Mashups Trios Tournament! The winning team will receive the rank of Prize Winner (^) in the OM Mashups Room and on the Trashchannel!

THE FINAL BATTLE

The Wednesday Enjoying Dudes vs The Washed Up Boomers
STAAABmons: Don Vascus vs manu 11
STABnMega: WMAR vs PokaPK
PokeAAAbilities: ezlaturbo vs The Number Man

The deadline for these matches is Sunday, August 8th. As always, replays are mandatory, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!

Last edited:
Shoutouts to manu 11 and PokaPK for carrying the weeks I got my ass handed to me in pokeaaa! Thanks to Eggs McGee for hosting, you did a great job and gave me another reason to get into staaab again. And thanks to everyone who participated, i hope you guys come back for more next time!

Seconding manu's request, with all the authority of corrupt RO and ex-TL (this means do it or you are permabanned from the room :blobpex: )

Eggs

Congratulations to the Washed Up Boomers for winning the second ever OM Mashups Trios Tournament! I'd like to thank everyone who joined the tournament, hosting this has been a blast! I'm especially glad PokeAAAbilities has been receiving so much attention; this makes me think Trios is a good way to introduce more players to more obscure Mashups in the future. As for future Trios tournaments, I'd love to make this a biannual event (this one was almost exactly 6 months after the first).

tagging The Number Man and PokaPK to (very corruptly) promote manu 11 to Room Prize Winner, and tagging in the hills and Kris to archive this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)